Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    I perused the forums here (because I remember seeing a thread about it months ago) and this thread to see if I could find the game I'm looking for, but alas, nothing.

Anyway, it's an Asian (I think Korean) dungeon crawl in the style of Diablo 3 that allows for spell customization. There are mutliple classes including a distinct card class that tosses tarot cards and uses magic combined with cards for combos. I know this is really vague and quite general, but it's all I can remember. I promise I'll book mark the page next time!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I perused the forums here (because I remember seeing a thread about it months ago) and this thread to see if I could find the game I'm looking for, but alas, nothing.

Anyway, it's an Asian (I think Korean) dungeon crawl in the style of Diablo 3 that allows for spell customization. There are mutliple classes including a distinct card class that tosses tarot cards and uses magic combined with cards for combos. I know this is really vague and quite general, but it's all I can remember. I promise I'll book mark the page next time!
    Tree of Savior or Lineage Eternal?
    Last edited by Goosie; 2015-03-27 at 10:38 PM.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    Tree of Savior or Lineage Eternal?
    No, but with those two titles I was able to do a forum search and found what I was looking for: Lost Ark Online. Thanks!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

If anyone could help at all with these two games i'm trying to remember, i'd really appreciate it. Well one's on the PC so that one should be a little easier to find but there is also one on the PS1 or PS2 that i've been trying to find for a while as well. Want them Nostalgic feels!!!

First of all, let's start with the PC game. Well i guess you could say it was sort of a retro style game. Had like Mario graphics, you are a yellow blob guy that builds stuff. It's sort of a level maker game where you can shoot peas and drive some weird looking cars. Really old game but i would love to know what the name is if anyone is familiar with old games.

Second one is on either the PS1 or PS2, not sure but i feel like its on the PS1! Really old games where you clicked on these buildings and they would produce robots for you to fight a friend or AI. That's really all i can remember but i know some of my fellow champions know games really well here.

Anything would be appreciated, or at least something to steer me into the right direction.
    Game of Thrones is love, Game of Thrones is life

The latter game sounds like Z.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_%28video_game%29
    Which was released for PS1 in december '97.

I have no clue whatsoever regarding the first one.
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

Ok this is a very old game, its been in the back of my head ever since I was a kid.

System:
    Nintendo Famicom

Description:
    Its a side scrolling game. You collect an item during the level, once you have 3 of them it turns into a small flying robot that shoots bullets when you attack.
    Depending on the 3 items combination the robot shoots differently, and if you collect the same 3 items again, the robot becomes a massive gun for a short period of time.

Any idea?
    Also is there a place where I can get Famicom emulator+games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post
    Ok this is a very old game, its been in the back of my head ever since I was a kid.

System:
    Nintendo Famicom

Description:
    Its a side scrolling game. You collect an item during the level, once you have 3 of them it turns into a small flying robot that shoots bullets when you attack.
    Depending on the 3 items combination the robot shoots differently, and if you collect the same 3 items again, the robot becomes a massive gun for a short period of time.

Any idea?
    Also is there a place where I can get Famicom emulator+games?
    What kind of side-scroller? Platformer? Shooter? Auto-scroller? What did the character look like? I'm assuming a sci-fi setting, too. It sounds like something I played on my friend's Famicom in Japanese, but I couldn't tell you what it was to save my life.