Question some Game master dont know what going on in wow.

I put in a post asking about how allie take over daleran or how ever your say it. He said that allie will never take it over that it is a area, that no one will take over not even jaina. and then he said that he has't been around alot so he doest know what going on.... I mean come on have you not been playing the game?.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GM's don't exactly play the game you know; They are trained to give your stuff back if you get hacked etc and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the GM just couldn't understand what you were asking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    I put in a post asking about how allie take over daleran or how ever your say it. He said that allie will never take it over that it is a area, that no one will take over not even jaina. and then he said that he has't been around alot so he doest know what going on.... I mean come on have you not been playing the game?.
    He is not there to answer lore question and future updates. He is there to help you if you are having a phasing bug, lost your items etc.

Op, your post barely makes sense. It's not hard to believe that your ticket didn't make sense either.

Also, I wasn't aware it was a requirement to play the game to have a job in customer service. Should their HR director and janitors be required to play as well?

Op, your post barely makes sense. It's not hard to believe that your ticket didn't make sense either.
    This. Sounds to me like the GM you were talking to was referring to in game/playability issues not lore issues. Dalaran is going to remain neutral for both factions IN GAME despite changes in lore regarding Jaina Proudmoore and Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Should their HR director and janitors be required to play as well?
    Probably. It's WoW. You could recruit a player-janitor on minimum wage just so he could brag "I KNOW DIS I WORK 4 BLIZ" to his guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This. Sounds to me like the GM you were talking to was referring to in game/playability issues not lore issues. Dalaran is going to remain neutral for both factions IN GAME despite changes in lore regarding Jaina Proudmoore and Dalaran.
    It's a shame they dont make it Ali only to follow lore now (not that anyone goes there anyway..) but I guess all of WOTLK is back in time compared to the rest of the game anyway now. Must be random levelling up during the aftermath of wraith and then suddenly you're fighting LK when you hit 70. They really need a bronze dragon at the port in Northrend to say you're seeing what it was like back in time or some other exposition.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    GM's are only there to help you with your stupid problems you could probably fix yourself most of the time, not to know what's going on with lore and such....
    Wouldn't surprise me if gms have a huge database of possible questions with an answers they just need to copy paste... ,oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's a shame they dont make it Ali only to follow lore now (not that anyone goes there anyway..) but I guess all of WOTLK is back in time compared to the rest of the game anyway now. Must be random levelling up during the aftermath of wraith and then suddenly you're fighting LK when you hit 70. They really need a bronze dragon at the port in Northrend to say you're seeing what it was like back in time or some other exposition.
    Yeah it would be nice if they would initiate some sort of phasing or something now for level 80+ characters or something like what you suggested, especially since the lore changes can be extremely confusing for new/returning players. A friend of mine who stopped playing during vanilla and came back for MoP was all confused about seeing Onyxia as a level 80 and then 85 raid when running old content with his guild, lol....he texted me saying "does this b*tch ever die?!?!!" after finishing BWD and I just lol'd when I read that.

I was acctually wondering who the hell "Allie" was before I realized what he meant.