Thread: Level 80 DPS?

Level 80 DPS?

Hey there,

i'm not that much into twinking but after i found the video of a fire Mage soloing most of Ulduar i got curious - i don't like Mages so i just wanted to ask, is it possible for Warlocks to dish out THAT much DPS at 80 aswell?

The ilvl would be ~335 at level 80. Already have everything i'd just like to know whether it should be a Warlock or a Mage.

Warlocks can dish out some nice dps pretty close to that.
    Do you have the new 409 ilvl items ?
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2012-12-07 at 04:16 AM.
    Synek - best rogue in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

Yeah ofc. That's why i'm asking. Are they better for Warlocks or Mages? I've seen 170k DPS coming out of some mages at level 80 for ~30 seconds but haven't found a single warlock video.

Make one

As i said in the beginning, i'm not that much into twinking so that would probably be my one and only twink. I don't want to "waste" time on an alt and give him gear i bought from the auction house just to find out that it's bad.

It's useless anyway, but you might have insane burst as destro with 75% mastery and insane crit.
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy