Something to remove the "Aura bar"

I have a nice and tidy UI that is minimalistic and highly effective, I need a small addon or something to be able to hide my Aura (now Seals) Bar on my Paladin, it's also known as the Stance Bar.

I'm almost certain it's like 1 to 5 lines of code and I could probably find time to write it myself, but I figured I'd ask here first to see if it has already been done.

I use nMainBar (from WowInterface) and I don't want to install anything bulky to do a such tiny task. nMainBar actually has the functionality to hide the Stance Bar, but I still use that bar on my other toons (and nMainBar is set up game wide)
    Last edited by tidus4eva; 2012-12-07 at 03:53 AM.
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

You need to find the name of the frame first. I use ElvUI so the frame name would be ElvUI_StanceBar (use /framestack to help you). In the default interface it would be StanceBarFrame. To hide the frame use the following macro:

Code:
    /script StanceBarFrame:Hide()

I believe that the moderator for this forum has a nice guide on how to turn it into your own little addon, so that you won't have to type this every time you log in.

That I indeed do.

If it doesn't work right away, you might want to try adding ElvUI as a dependency.
    Code:
    ## Dependencies: ElvUI
    In a line right before the .lua file name in the .toc file. Needs to be the ElvUI folder name (is it "ElvUI"?)
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-12-07 at 11:09 AM.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work