10+ Year Old Account

How Would You Feel About Serves Based on Zombie invasion.

Servers dedicated to zombie invasion, the wotlk opening event.

Discuss

I would like to play on a server without Pve safezones so u could never really be safe from some sort of attack.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

I loved the Zombie Invasion, but I get the feel that if it was to become permanent it'd be fun for a week or two and eventually you'd totally lose interest. The invasion only lasted for one week, if I remember correctly, and those last 2-3 days were nothing but chaos. It was fun, but I don't think it's designed to be something permanent.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I feel like they would be as pointless and a waste of time as expansion dedicated servers. All it would do is spark everyone's interest for say 2 weeks. After that the servers would be dead.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I loved the Zombie Invasion, but I get the feel that if it was to become permanent it'd be fun for a week or two and eventually you'd totally lose interest. The invasion only lasted for one week, if I remember correctly, and those last 2-3 days were nothing but chaos. It was fun, but I don't think it's designed to be something permanent.
    it would be cool with a new server type called "hardcore". It could be like an event type server where there is alot of diffrent "attacks" on cities and hubs and everytime u died ur equipment would go to 0 durability.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster