Government programs...

As Christmas approaches it dawned on me that another year has pass, I'm still single, I've got debt up to my eye balls, I'm approaching my mid 40s, no kids and twice divorced. While I've got a good job within my career path, technology, clearly there are some things missing and some gigantic fails along the way. Some I'm responsible for and some I think Karma played a hand in.

That said, I think it really is high time that the government expand programs that would allow you to self exterminate and then place you into cryo freeze until such time as the world isn't a total shit hole of crazy or you think, OK, perhaps now Karma's debt is paid.

The government pays for everything else, why not pay for something that would be of benefit, right?

Happy Fucking Holidays

It's really not that expensive to kill yourself.

I can't say I recommend it though. Get some help.

Seek professional help if you're serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are completely crazy. That really is the only appropriate response to your post...

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    This works too though.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post

1-800-273-8255

Quote Originally Posted by Rimrot View Post
    Happy Fucking Holidays
    At least you are getting laid? I enjoy Sexgiving, but Fuckmas is my favorite holiday for sure.

Heres an idea. Shut the TV and the doom and gloom off. Go outside. Do something you like to do. Read a funny book. Get a pet. Fuck I don't know, learn to windsurf. Stop laying around listening to people tell you how horrible everything is and MOVE.

You totally missed the part where I say putting yourself on cryo-freeze... killing yourself without a way to wake up, well that's just stupid.

There isn't any constructive discussion to be had with this topic.