Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    If that's what light looks like, I want no part of it.

    Darkness is cooler anyways.
    That's fine, but I believe most people that dwell the earth prefer the light and truth.

  2. #202
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I guess you missed the whole, cutting people in half to see how long it takes for them to die thing? Upon all the other fucked up things.
    Which this guy didn't do. So why punish him for that? At the time of his service, I doubt he knew that was going on. The Germans may have recorded and documented these things, but they weren't publishing them out to the public during the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  3. #203
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    NO you are making a false point towards a failed position. this man is being required to answer for what he did do. It isn't based on what anybody else has done, or should do.
    So what would you have done since you have all the answers.

    If you were in Germany and your choice was to join or die, what would you do?

  4. #204
    Mechagnome LolretKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    The pseudo-scientists that executed those heinous experiments were most certainly not admitted into the United States, but rather were dealt with in places such as the Nuremberg trials. Rofl, I can't believe you just said that.
    The Nuremburg Trials were a personal vendetta brought to life by the angry Europeans that wanted revenge on Germany.
    Rofl, I can't believe you just said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  5. #205
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever used penicillin? Because it came directly from nazi doctors.


    What those scientists did to those people was horrible but.... the medicine we have today..is a blessing.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    The pseudo-scientists that executed those heinous experiments were most certainly not admitted into the United States, but rather were dealt with in places such as the Nuremberg trials. Rofl, I can't believe you just said that.
    Yeah not the United States, but we DID ignore the fact that a whole bunch of them set up their own little tropical Aryan paradise to raise a whole mess of blonde-haired, blue-eyed kids. I forget which scientist was experimenting with fertility and reproduction, but it's rumored he fled there. The fact that their little Aryanville has something like a ~90% birthrate of twins, I'd say there's some evidence he did.

  7. #207
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Which this guy didn't do. So why punish him for that? At the time of his service, I doubt he knew that was going on. The Germans may have recorded and documented these things, but they weren't publishing them out to the public during the war.
    I didn't say "this" guy did anything. I said leave it to the Jews.

    I am speaking of Scientist, the ones who infected people with disease and gave them cancers and watched them slowly die.

  8. #208
    Guys, you can't win an argument with Psyopz. The more you argue the more fired up he gets. Your only hope of victory is if you can provoke him into chanting "USA", "JUSTICE", or "OORAH" loud enough and long enough that he passes out.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I am starting to get a sense for why you think it is ok for this 80 year old man to have evaded justice, when i read snarky comments with veiled racist sentiment.
    Sure mask my stance as racist if it makes you feel any better, but this is no justice, this is nothing more than plain simplistic scape-goating. Nazis represent the darkest, most evil, most monstrous version of humanity, and just about everyone would just LOVE to be able to say "I took down a nazi" either by actually killing one, or by helping put one in death row/prison.

    But those days are over, nazis are in short supply (and those crappy neo-nazis are just punks and lowlifes) and so, nobody can truly "take down" a nazi if they want to, so they have to settle with doing so in the thousands of FPS based in WWII.

    but hey, LOOK, THERE'S A LIVING FORMER-NAZI OVER THERE! LETS GO DOWN ON HIM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT!.

    This is a mockery of justice, by people who simply want to be able to brag about that one time they showed a nazi who's boss.

    Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    But when Israel does it it's A-OK, right?
    I don't really understand your point. I assume you're alluding to Palestine, but the only relevance any of that has to this thread is the fallout from the discovery of the concentration camps and the fact that so many refugees were flat out rejected by the western world lead the people drawing the maps when the dust settled to push for the creation of a jewish state.

    Plus you seemed to miss the point of my post, which is that its not of for ANYONE to do that.

  11. #211
    Banned Mall Security's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching
    Posts
    3,754
    [QUOTE=madaghmire;19358282]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This man served in the S.S and tried to hide that fact, by taking on another life, rather than answer for any crimes he commited, that has nothing to do with anybody elses but himself. The fact he is 80 doesn't exuse his actions either.[/QUOTE

    Well of course he tried to hide it. When people find out that kind of stuff they try and deport you. Or they hold you accountable for decisions held way above your pay grade. Nobody will eat lunch at your table anymore, if that gets out. Better to keep your head down.

    And I'd argue that his advanced age, while obviously not an excuse, is certainly a mitigating factor in terms of how to handle him going forward.


    See the problem is you don't know, we don't know he is being asked to answer for his part in what he DID DO. If the evidence shows or finds that he is guilty, you have already made your position as clear as i have, IF he was guilty if he then KNEW what actions he took would lead to what they did, and IF he had a choice not to participate in it, but decided otherwise the based on the weight of his crime, he should be punished accordingly. You however hold the position that, " Oh Well it was soo Long ago", Sorry but that isn't the issue, we don't stop seeking justice because it becomes a matter uncomfortable for the person who commited the crime.

  12. #212
    The Insane smrund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    15,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I didn't say "this" guy did anything. I said leave it to the Jews.

    I am speaking of Scientist, the ones who infected people with disease and gave them cancers and watched them slowly die.
    Which is irrelevant to this topic. So, context?
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  13. #213
    Mechagnome LolretKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    Guys, you can't win an argument with Psyopz. The more you argue the more fired up he gets. Your only hope of victory is if you can provoke him into chanting "USA", "JUSTICE", or "OORAH" loud enough and long enough that he passes out.
    Oh god I just lost my shit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  14. #214
    Mechagnome Akarui's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

    There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    He was a guard not Heinrich Himmler... And i would like to see you as a German in Nazi Germany, being forced into the Hitler Youth, or being forced into the SS because of your blonde hair and blue eyes, being told that Jews are sub human and if you disagree you'll be shot and dishonored... Your family will most likely also be killed.

    Want to read the whole thing anyway? He stated he never killed anyone, which being a guard of a camp of innocent people isn't hard to believe, he also said "I was not proud where I served and I didn't like it then and I didn't like it now" this guy has seen more horrific things than we could possibly imagine. You seem rather ignorant in that you disregard that there is no proof he has killed anyone, it's like all that went through your mind was 'he was a Nazi... Nazi' are ALL bad, he should be punished since he obviously killed innocent people since he was a Nazi'... It's that sort of jaded thinking that caused world war 2 in the first place.

    Anyway that woman sickens me she said he didn't serve against his will since he didn't transfer to the Russian front... Is this woman a dunce? Why would anyone choose guarding a prison camp over going to fight in subzero temperatures. People are willing to die for what they believe in, in the Nazis case more so.

    "A former Nazi concentration camp guard who has lived quietly in western Pennsylvania for more than 50 years" sum it up right? I feel sorry for him, at 88 years all he wants is to most likely forget the war, like all the other veterans and survivors.
    “4chan once took on the FBI and won,” a Brony told the New York Observer, “so you might say that My Little Pony is more powerful than the FBI.” Sethisto

  15. #215
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Which is irrelevant to this topic. So, context?
    Try reading other post. Since they WERE talking about scientist who received asylum. Keep up with the conversation if you're going to try and pick apart my post.

  16. #216
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    That's fine, but I believe most people that dwell the earth prefer the light and truth.
    And sir, you dont KNOW the truth about this man, in fact, you probably cant handle the truth about this man, because it undoubtedly conflicts with your preconceived notions about him.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Right, and your point would be valid if it considered that Allied bomber pilots did not intentionally target civilians, but rather targeted military hubs and civilians were collateral damage as a result. But sure, civilians are dead either way, true, but if you live near a military hub during a time of war, then you're acting as a human shield for it. It's partially your fault for being hit with napalm or whatever munitions were used.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 05:24 AM ----------



    I believe I have already stated what I would have done.
    You are clueless. Your first post about camp cards and liberating a camp if it was you was laughable. This just proves you are either 10, or just haven't any clue on history.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Oh god I just lost my shit there.
    I'm not even joking. You should see his posts in the Syria thread from last night. I'm still not convinced he isn't putting us on.

  19. #219
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,721
    [QUOTE=Mall Security;19358333]
    Quote Originally Posted by madaghmire View Post



    See the problem is you don't know, we don't know he is being asked to answer for his part in what he DID DO. If the evidence shows or finds that he is guilty, you have already made your position as clear as i have, IF he was guilty if he then KNEW what actions he took would lead to what they did, and IF he had a choice not to participate in it, but decided otherwise the based on the weight of his crime, he should be punished accordingly. You however hold the position that, " Oh Well it was soo Long ago", Sorry but that isn't the issue, we don't stop seeking justice because it becomes a matter uncomfortable for the person who commited the crime.
    Nobody on these forums know.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  20. #220
    Banned Mall Security's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Sure mask my stance as racist if it makes you feel any better, but this is no justice, this is nothing more than plain simplistic scape-goating. Nazis represent the darkest, most evil, most monstrous version of humanity, and just about everyone would just LOVE to be able to say "I took down a nazi" either by actually killing one, or by helping put one in death row/prison.

    But those days are over, nazis are in short supply (and those crappy neo-nazis are just punks and lowlifes) and so, nobody can truly "take down" a nazi if they want to, so they have to settle with doing so in the thousands of FPS based in WWII.

    but hey, LOOK, THERE'S A LIVING FORMER-NAZI OVER THERE! LETS GO DOWN ON HIM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT!.

    This is a mockery of justice, by people who simply want to be able to brag about that one time they showed a nazi who's boss.



    It is only a mockery of justice if your interest is in not seeing that justice is met, and ill make sure to keep calling it the way it is, rather than what you try to make how it should be.


    Your comment was meant to be snarky, your contempt for the process is obvious, and your last sentence using the word kosher, was not funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •