Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
25
... LastLast
  1. #281
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Ok now you're just trolling. Please tell me you aren't that fucking stupid.
    No one was tortured or massacred in the Japanese internment camps in the continental United States of America (such as the ones in California.) This is a fact. A few accidental deaths isn't a massacre, by the way.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    On a tangential note, which country or nation on Earth has liberated even half as many as countries/peoples as the United States of America?

    Let's see who the U.S.A. has liberated:

    1. Nicaragua from the Sandinistas
    2. Panama
    3. Grenada
    4. Iraq
    5. Kosovo
    6. Kuwait
    7. Balkans in general.
    8. Europe in WW1
    9. Europe in WW2.
    10. Pacific theater in WW2.
    11. Attempted to liberate South Vietnam, partially succeeded militarily.
    12. Attempted to liberate all of Korea, succeeded in liberating South Korea.
    13. Liberated much of China from the Japanese.
    14. Liberated Libya.
    15. About to liberate Syria (probably.)
    16. Liberated Sierra Leone.
    17. Tore down apartheid in South Africa by supporting Nelson Mandela, and therefore deserve partial credit for liberating Africa.
    18. Liberated Egypt by not propping up Hosni Mubarak.
    19. Liberated East Timor from Indonesia with the Australians.
    20. Liberated Cuba from the Spanish in the 19th century.
    21. Liberated all of South America due to the implications of the Monroe Doctrine.
    22. Liberated much of the world today due to the implications of the Truman/Eisenhower Doctrines.
    23. Liberated North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt) from the Nazi Afrika Korps.

    There you go. 22+ incidents of liberation with over 100 countries/peoples affected. God Bless America.
    Also, most of those "liberations" didn't take place due to any thing resembling "justice". Those countries have resources that the US wanted, and they needed a US friendly government in place to facilitate trade. This was literally the reasoning behind all the coups in Central America. Let's look at them on a case by case basis.

    1-3.) As I pointed out, we needed a government that would be willing to trade when the current government would not.
    4.) Are you talking about when we put Saddam IN power or took him OUT of power? Cuz FYI, the US was responsible for both.
    5-7.) This was the UN, which yes the US is a part of, but they didn't do it alone.
    8-10.) Yeah, the US. And England. And France. And Russia. Mostly Russia.
    11-13.) Socialism still being involved would count that as a failure, no matter how you whitewash it.
    14.) No.
    15.) No.
    16.) No.
    17.) This is just laughable. I helped (name actor) win an Oscar because I supported him. That's the logic behind this one.
    18.) Current situations in Egypt suggest no, we did not.
    19.) No.
    20.) No.
    21.) No.
    22.) No.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    If we're going to persecute guards of prison camps who didn't kill anyone, maybe we should start with the Americans who guarded the Japanese camps...
    Those camps, while a despicable violation of the constitution and their basic human rights, are not in any way comparable to the Nazi mass-execution camps.

  4. #284
    Warchief Skorpionss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    No one was tortured or massacred within the Japanese internment camps within the U.S.A.
    except for every fucking japanese man woman and child who or every man woman and child with japanese descent that were locked up... for u know... nothing other than having japanese heritage... yes... men and women born and raised in the USA were jailed because they're great-granny was japanese...

    also at your above post... who the fuck said those countries needed "liberation" ... when you joind WW2 the germans were already almost defeated... what did u do? u just helped france and that's pretty much it... u just waited and observed and when u saw who is winning u joind them so u could bask in the glory... while other countries who fought that war from the beginning got barely any recognition or anything...

  5. #285
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    except for every fucking japanese man woman and child who or every man woman and child with japanese descent that were locked up... for u know... nothing other than having japanese heritage... yes... men and women born and raised in the USA were jailed because they're great-granny was japanese...

    also at your above post... who the fuck said those countries needed "liberation" ... when you joind WW2 the germans were already almost defeated... what did u do? u just helped france and that's pretty much it... u just waited and observed and when u saw who is winning u joind them so u could bask in the glory... while other countries who fought that war from the beginning got barely any recognition or anything...
    LOL because being incarcerated amounts to torture and mass-murder.

    lolno.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    No one was tortured or massacred within the Japanese internment camps within the U.S.A.
    "Some Japanese Americans died in the camps due to inadequate medical care and the emotional stresses they encountered. Several were killed by military guards posted for allegedly resisting orders." Source

    Failure to provide medical care is illegal under the Geneva Convention. It's considered a form of torture.

  7. #287
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    "Some Japanese Americans died in the camps due to inadequate medical care and the emotional stresses they encountered. Several were killed by military guards posted for allegedly resisting orders." Source

    Failure to provide medical care is illegal under the Geneva Convention.
    It's not comparable to Nazi internment camps at all in any way shape or form. That was my point and it stands defiantly and strongly still.

  8. #288
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    I've told you I'm a University student studying Biochemistry. You, however, have not told me what you do or what your credentials are so how do you reasonably expect me to explain to you why I am more qualified when I don't even know if you're a high school graduate? rofl
    If you must know, I'm a 45 yo former career military servicemember that DID see time in BOTH Gulf wars AND Afghanistan, I have long time family friends that DID in fact survive the concentration camps and even THEY would see you as bloodthirsty.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  9. #289
    Immortal Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    7,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Well if all he did was guard a camp I really don't see what exactly he did wrong.
    Hah, tell me you're joking.

    I'm honestly tempted to start linking audio/video clips of my grandmother and how much the Holocaust completely ruined her. Maybe then people would fucking understand :\

    Guarding or not, he did some bad stuff. Can you imagine what he did to the poor souls trying to escape? Rifle-butted them, shot them, threw them in gas chambers; are you saying that stuff isn't wrong?

    If the fact that he's affiliated with and guarding a SLAVERY CAMP doesn't have a blaring alarm go off in your brain that this man did some morally corrupt shit, then I guess you just don't get it. It's simple guards like this one that all blindly followed a dictator that led to the Holocaust and WWII in the first place. If these dumb shits didn't do that, then maybe none of this would have happened.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2012-12-07 at 08:07 AM.

  10. #290
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    No, that is not true (at least not for me.) I find it odd and telling, however, how you seem to implicitly state that being anti-Nazi is something that is inherently bad.
    Being anti-Nazi is a normal and good thing. The people trying to get this man deported are psychotically anti-nazi. I already made that distinction, but you ignored it and substituted in what you wish I had said because it fit your argument better. Unfortunately for you, I'm not retarded -_-

  11. #291
    Warchief Skorpionss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    LOL because being incarcerated amounts to torture and mass-murder.

    lolno.

    It is torture... not physical maybe but there are ways to torture a person without ever touching it... the emotional stress and the insecurity of whether the soldiers guarding them would be given an execution order or not would be pretty fucking torturous ....

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    It's not comparable to Nazi internment camps at all in any way shape or form. That was my point and it stands defiantly and strongly still.
    No, that wasn't your point. If it was, that's what you would have said. What you said is "No one was tortured or massacred at the Japanese Internment Camps." While I admit there were no mass exterminations as there were in Nazi camps, people still died, and still, by definition AND by law, were tortured.

  13. #293
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Right, and your point would be valid if it considered that Allied bomber pilots did not intentionally target civilians, but rather targeted military hubs and civilians were collateral damage as a result. But sure, civilians are dead either way, true, but if you live near a military hub during a time of war, then you're acting as a human shield for it. It's partially your fault for being hit with napalm or whatever munitions were used.
    Think you need to read up a bit on history mate.
    Dresden, just to name a starting point.

    The term terror bombings didnt spring out of thin air, nor did the Blitz.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    It's not comparable to Nazi internment camps at all in any way shape or form. That was my point and it stands defiantly and strongly still.
    Thats just comparing different piles of shit with eachother. Regardles of your stance on what is to be done to this man, you should be just as advocate about your fellow americans being put to justice for the atrocities they have commited.

  15. #295
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Instinct. Altruism is within us from our moment of conscious existence. Regardless of being raised as a sociopath or psychopath, everyone innately knows that massacring innocents is inherently evil and something that should never be done. He should answer for his crimes in an impartial court of justice. Go.
    You have yet to articulate his exact crimes, but the thing is YOU CANT, because you dont know.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Camp guards did not just guard the camp, they shot those who ventured too near to the perimeter of the camp, they aided and abetted the slaughter that went on within (by virtue of protecting the processes of the camp), and he essentially facilitated the murder of innocent people. If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences.
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You have yet to articulate his exact crimes, but the thing is YOU CANT, because you dont know.
    He has yet to articulate anything besides 1.) He's always right because 'Murica and 2.) He has no grasp on history whatsoever.

  18. #298
    Immortal Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    7,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You have yet to articulate his exact crimes, but the thing is YOU CANT, because you dont know.
    I'd say guarding a concentration camp/being affiliated with Nazi Germany is more than enough of a crime, but I'm pretty biased as I have living relatives that were in the Holocaust.

  19. #299
    Scarab Lord Noobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Hah, tell me you're joking.
    Why would I be joking?

    If all he did was guard a camp as he claimed and killed no one, I really fail to see what exactly he did wrong. I would say allied bomber crews that took part in firebombings of German and Japanese cities are more worthy of crimes against humanity charges than this man is. He just seems like your run-of-the-mill camp guard.

  20. #300
    Immortal Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    7,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Camp guards did not just guard the camp, they shot those who ventured too near to the perimeter of the camp, they aided and abetted the slaughter that went on within (by virtue of protecting the processes of the camp), and he essentially facilitated the murder of innocent people. If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences.
    While I'm glad this piece of shit can rot away in prison, you don't need to say such far-fetched nonsense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •