Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
33
... LastLast
  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    funny that a lot of poeple on this thread would probably do the same things than him
    funny that a lot of people on this thread would just want to live
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  2. #442
    im surprised there are still some of these dudes around. i guess i shouldnt be, there will probably be another case in a couple of decades of some 134 year old former nazi fighting deportation or something

  3. #443
    Scarab Lord Anjerith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The apotheosis of all Deserts
    Posts
    4,958
    Why are we talking about Japan in a thread about a Nazi being caught?

    As for what Israel will do when all Nazi's are gone, they will move on to other things. It isn't exactly the top thing they have going, its just the fact that the word "Nazi" is such a high profile word in the media that we see this pop up at all.
    Last edited by Anjerith; 2012-12-07 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

  4. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    funny that a lot of people on this thread would just want to live
    According to some people in this thread everyone should be like Rambo and fight the entire German army single handed, free all the prisoners, and then kill Hitler with their bare hands...

  5. #445
    Roe took exception to the portrayal of Geiser as a war criminal. Geiser says he was forced to join the SS in 1942, and that he never killed anyone
    Why is this even a thing? They want to punish him solely on the fact that he was in Hitler's army when they can't even prove if he ever actually killed anyone. That's stupid. I don't understand how anybody could possibly be for this. If he had proven murders on his hands, it would be another story, but as far as this article says, he doesn't.

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

    There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    He didn't kill anyone and he was forced into the military.
    So if I am in the my nations military guarding our country while some idiots from same country as me kill some civilians and have sex with them I should be charged with rape and murder?

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

    There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    his crime as far as we know was being conscripted into the army of a mad man.
    Not much you can do about that as a 17 year old lad.
    That Justice Department lawyer is nuts thinking he had a choice, serve at a camp or be slaughtered in Russia or get executed for desertion .... yeah great choices right there.

  8. #448
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    his crime as far as we know was being conscripted into the army of a mad man.
    Not much you can do about that as a 17 year old lad,
    That Justice Department lawyer is nuts thinking he had a choice, serve at a camp or be slaughtered in Russia or get executed for desertion .... yeah great choices right there.
    And most rational people would go with the first option. I'm sure he knew what Russia meant for him and no one wants to be executed.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish77 View Post
    Oh if he was actually guilty of war crimes during that period in the Nazi Regime he will be carted off at the age of 110 and tried for it. They don't let that go by. Germany is extraordinarily sorry for what happened and a 'lot' of people want to see those people held responsible. If he did something wrong, they'll put him through the court system.
    Germany don't have to be sorry really. 99% of the population had nothing to do with the war.

    Im danish, that means I should be ashamed that my forefathers killed thousand of people during viking raids?

    Its history man.
    Last edited by parlaa; 2012-12-07 at 02:30 PM.

  10. #450
    Scarab Lord Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    4,745
    he was forced to serve and never actually killed anybody and lol to all the people saying he should have rebelled and tried to liberate the camp (and die in the process), his life isn't worth anything or what? Innocent man imo.
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

  11. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Man i don't wanna raise racial discussions, but jews' actions are really strange sometimes. I can't understand why US support them so much and why some treat them as if they were some privileged people.

    I don't think any race/people should be hunted, but no privileges either. Jews seem to have a lot of both.
    Israel specifically. Why does the US continue to veto sanctions that would pass the security council 14-1 were it not for the US veto power? It should be obvious that the rest of the free world thinks they're fucking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Israel specifically. Why does the US continue to veto sanctions that would pass the security council 14-1 were it not for the US veto power? It should be obvious that the rest of the free world thinks they're fucking up.
    I see what you did with your signature, well played
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  13. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Israel specifically. Why does the US continue to veto sanctions that would pass the security council 14-1 were it not for the US veto power? It should be obvious that the rest of the free world thinks they're fucking up.
    Because in the US, mentioning the holocaust allows Israel a free pass to do anything they want.

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Because in the US, mentioning the holocaust allows Israel a free pass to do anything they want.
    Inb4 "OMG ANTISEMITISM!1!!1!oneeleven!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  15. #455
    Oh he had a joice, death.

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

    There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    Tough luck? Please tell me how he "should have thought twice" about killing those people, what is he going to disregard military orders?

  17. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    he was forced to serve and never actually killed anybody and lol to all the people saying he should have rebelled and tried to liberate the camp (and die in the process), his life isn't worth anything or what? Innocent man imo.

    He might be lying, heck he most probably is lying. SS is not a typical soldier, SS were those freaks who actually believed in all that crap Hitler said, not only did they belive they were passionate about it. And sorry there is always a choice, ALWAYS. If they put a gun in your hand and tell you to kill innocent people you can always say NO, ofcourse it most likely will end up with your own death but it's a choice. Saying his innocent is justifying murder as being part of SS is nothing about innocence.

  18. #458
    He's 88 years old. He was a camp guard collectively guilty of blood geysers and electrode sweeping machines. Like the VISA questionnaire on the airplane says, every single last one. Happens.
    Last edited by Vainglory; 2012-12-07 at 03:16 PM.

  19. #459
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Why are we talking about Japan in a thread about a Nazi being caught?
    Because this thread stopped making sense the moment that woman said he had the "choice to request a transfer to the Russian front."

    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Look up Operation Downfall.

    That's the scenario that would have happened had we not nuked Japan. Nuking Japan killed 200,000 people (give or take) and saved the rest. Invading Japan was going to result in millions dead on both sides.
    Nuking Japan: 200.000 dead.
    Invading Japan: Millions dead.
    Accepting the surrender while allowing them to keep their emperor: 0 dead.

  20. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    He might be lying, heck he most probably is lying. SS is not a typical soldier, SS were those freaks who actually believed in all that crap Hitler said, not only did they belive they were passionate about it. And sorry there is always a choice, ALWAYS. If they put a gun in your hand and tell you to kill innocent people you can always say NO, ofcourse it most likely will end up with your own death but it's a choice. Saying his innocent is justifying murder as being part of SS is nothing about innocence.
    Please read the entire thread before posting. It has been pointed out that in the years he served, 1942-1945, Wehrmacht that were stationed at camps were absorbed into the SS, there's no proof he supported Hitler, spoiler alert: most Wehrmacht didn't. The life expectancy of a Wehrmacht troop on the Eastern Front was about 2 days. So let's see, of the three choices; sent to Russia to die, guarding a camp in secure territory, or giving yourself AND your family a death sentence, which would you choose?

    Edit: And I know the answer, I'm just curious if you have the balls to say it or not.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2012-12-07 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •