Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Considering I only raid 4 days 4 hours a night a week and will be 15/16H before new years even with the next 2 weeks being hell for everyones rosters. I'd say if you are in there for 4 more months raiding with the same raid times it's a personal and guild issue. Not other people raiding more then you. Because they don't. Average raid time for NON top 5 region guilds is 20/16 hours a week.

Also anyone claiming February date for the next raid is delusional. It's a three tiered expansion and you think a 12 boss raid that hasn't hit ptr will be out in under 2 months? More like April.

Personally I would not be opposed to the next raid having a month long gate shoved into the center of the raid zone like similar to Sunwell. the stagger progression and raid durations for guilds who push insane hours for world first.

How they slowly rolled T14 out was fantastic. I only wish HoF - Terrence was a month long process aswell and it would of been perfect.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-15 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I think what they meant, and I very well could be wrong is that we have something like this: (and dates aren't exact, just there to illustrate)

September 25 - MoP Release

November 25 - Small Content Patch

January 25 - New Raid Content

March 25 - Small Content Patch

May 25 - New Raid Content

and etc. If it's something like that we'll get something roughly every two months. Which if that is indeed what they hope and follow through with it I don't see how someone could run out of stuff to do unless, as you said they burn through it super quick. Some people do enjoy doing that stuff though, but ultimately only those who want to run out of stuff can and will. Those who don't can find stuff to do.
    I'm almost positive they clarified that raid patches would be 4 months from the previous patch, not from release, so it would be more like

Sept 25 - MoP Release
    Nov 25 - Patch 5.1
    March 25 - Patch 5.2
    May 25 - Patch 5.3
    September 25 - Patch 5.4

so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1122 View Post
    I'm almost positive they clarified that raid patches would be 4 months from the previous patch, not from release, so it would be more like

Sept 25 - MoP Release
    Nov 25 - Patch 5.1
    March 25 - Patch 5.2
    May 25 - Patch 5.3
    September 25 - Patch 5.4

so on and so forth.
    Would have to be 6 or more months from launch anyhow. It's a SIXTEEN BOSS raid tier for fucks sake and some ppl want it over in only 4 months boggles me. I wouldn't be surprized if they keep it out longer because not enough people are finished. They did that in T11 or firelands i think can't remember which. Think it was T11-firelands

Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Because not everyone has the same definition of fun as you. Crazy, right?