Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As a response to the crowds whining about PvE beeing too hard throughout vanilla and TBC Blizzard recently hired on Bob the Builder.
    In a recent press confrence on the subject he was quoted as saying "Can we fix it? Yes we can!".

Deleted
    zotac is the best card from that list followed by the MSI lightning. (zotac is 3 slot but they are very well cooled and got the highest factory clocks, together with EVGA those are my most trusted GPU brands)
    double zotac amp cards is beastly performance i can assure you that

Ok, thanks alot for all the feedback, i think thats gona be it then. But now it's really late here in africa so gona hit the pillow ;o

Again, thanks for the help =)
    Last edited by Cyone; 2012-12-07 at 10:01 PM.
    As a response to the crowds whining about PvE beeing too hard throughout vanilla and TBC Blizzard recently hired on Bob the Builder.
    In a recent press confrence on the subject he was quoted as saying "Can we fix it? Yes we can!".

Deleted
    np just post here or pm if you got any further questions.

So this morning i orderd it, and now I'll just have to wait 10 days untill i'm back in Norway to pick it all up =)

This is the setup i ended up ordering : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rsAL
    Last edited by Cyone; 2012-12-08 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Edited the list to contain the correct SSD