1. #1

    MW 30% mana increase reverted?

    Saw on the us forums someone drained his mana and watched as healing spells became available at the tooltip cost. ie before the 30% due to a client patch needed to update to the 30% values.

    im not in game but can anyone confirm this?

  2. #2
    I just tried this on US live, my spell costs still match the tooltips

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    I just tried this on US live, my spell costs still match the tooltips
    Same for me, it could be in on some servers but not all yet? Or, someone is trolling really hard.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Renewing Mists, tooltip says 19,500 mana. With 30%, it should cost 25350 mana:
    http://i.imgur.com/kwfQx.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/FQLua.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/QNjXN.jpg

    SCK has a tooltip cost of 21,450. With 30%, it should cost 27,885.
    imgur is down atm, so I can't upload my screenshots, but I have been able to cast SCK at ~22K mana.

  6. #6
    Renewing mist was 15000 mana before the 30% increased mana.
    SCK was around 16500 mana.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendarrath View Post
    Renewing mist was 15000 mana before the 30% increased mana.
    SCK was around 16500 mana.
    So the tooltips have been updated? People have said that tooltips cannot be updated without a clientside patch, and to my knowledge, to clientside patch has been applied since 5.1.

    I'm not disagreeing, I'm genuinely curious.

  8. #8
    Resource values in tooltips are dynamic. The mana values you see are the correct values after the 30% increase.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykaywhy View Post
    So the tooltips have been updated? People have said that tooltips cannot be updated without a clientside patch, and to my knowledge, to clientside patch has been applied since 5.1.
    Some can, some can't. When they nerfed the PvP gear to rare 458 gear from epic 464 it was updated without a patch.

    Also, look at your Life Cocoon, you can see more evidence of adjusted tooltips.

  10. #10
    Disregard, I think what I said was wrong.

  11. #11
    its not reverted, ReMist was 15.500 or 16.500, now its 19.500. Surging mist was 21.600 and now its 26.600 so no, its not reverted for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •