Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Defendants who gang raped 11 year old finally sentenced.

http://www.krem.com/news/crime/181406321.html

Glad to know these monsters are going to rot in jail for their barbaric and horrible acts.

Monsters. Seriously. I hope they get extra special attention from the inmates. I hear they love making child rapists their personal girlfriends.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 people raping 1 girl.

Whoa.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not on his side, but why are you linking pictures of him? It doesn't matter what they look like in my opinion.

Life in prison?

Perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I'm not on his side, but why are you linking pictures of him? It doesn't matter what they look like in my opinion.
    So you can get a nice mental image of 20 of these guys fucking an 11 year old girl.

Deleted
    Sickening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Personally I think they deserve to have their faces along with the crime plastered anywhere people see fit. "People", and I use that term loosely as these are monsters, who commit such a heinous act as this deserve to have it follow them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, Fat Albert is a rapist! Anyway, glad they were caught. I hope the girl can get some therapy to help deal with her horrifying experience.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-12-06 at 12:12 AM.

Now that's what I call justice

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I am glad at least 2 of these bastards are going to be in prison for life.

What sick "people" there are in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Deleted
    the girl said it was ok, they only got charged because she was underage, I think that makes it weirder

With them in it, the world has gone to hell! Really really sick individuals, these are! Vile, unspeakable dirt bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortai2 View Post
    Life in prison?

Perfect.

Seeing as how child rapists are absolutely hated and viewed as completely worthless scum, who reside on the lowest level of the inmate hierarchy (worse than serial killers and tied with "snitches"), it's safe to say that they're dead as soon as they go in. Or not too long after.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-12-06 at 12:24 AM.

More people who don't think about the consequences. Stupid, disgusting people who don't have brain cells. It's disgusting with one person doing this, but seriously; You can't do this to a girl this young with that many people and not expect others to pick on it. Did they really expect no one to talk about it? Something like this, word would spread very fast. And in the age of technology, you can't even sneeze without someone recording it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    More people who don't think about the consequences. Stupid, disgusting people who don't have brain cells. It's disgusting with one person doing this, but seriously; You can't do this to a girl this young with that many people and not expect others to pick on it. Did they really expect no one to talk about it? Something like this, word would spread very fast. And in the age of technology, you can't even sneeze without someone recording it. lol.
    hell, the one the article centered on even posed for that camera you were mentioning. who needs csi with so many criminals so willing to create very public evidence these days?

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    the girl said it was ok, they only got charged because she was underage, I think that makes it weirder
    If this is truly the case.... it suddenly doesn't seem as bad, or at the least it adds a huge weird factor to the situation. I mean it's still an incredibly terrible judgement call on their part, and it's still very much disgusting, but I'd no longer go so far as to de-humanize them and call them monsters.

Edit: a reminder that this is the first page of a thread and responses may(and in this case have) already have been addressed in later pages.
    Last edited by Arewn; 2012-12-07 at 05:18 AM.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inc banned on CptMitta anyways she needs a lot of help if you read the story she was willing to do it so there has to be some kind of past abuse somewhere.

Deleted
    "Defense Attorney Steve Taylor asked the girl, now 13, if she "was a willing participant" to the sexual encounters.... She thought about it for several seconds before answering, "Yes sir.""

What a set of horrible barbaric monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Monsters. Seriously. I hope they get extra special attention from the inmates. I hear they love making child rapists their personal girlfriends.
    Oh they will. Even in prison, there is a code of ethics on what they will accept. MOLEs (short for molesters) are extremely disliked by even the hardest of prisoners and gangs, that is why many of them end up needing to be segregated from the general population for their own protection.

For this one, by the time the prisoners are done with these guys, they will make the person in Goatse look like an anal virgin.