Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enough money to pay for my driver's license, and a shiny new car.

.... you asked me what I wanted, not what I realistically could ask for, right?

In all seriousness though, I really don't care. I'd be fine with not receiving anything at all. If I'm given something, yay bonus, if not, no big deal either way.

Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    a hand made madara v3 mask from the naruto manga

just to complete my cosplay outfit

To complete the outfit? Are you implying you have sharingan and rinnegan contact lenses? Because I'm pretty sure those would be expensive as hell

Nicely done masks though, had never seen them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Well since a woman is apparently not a valid option, I'd have to go with ... board games. I lack those at the moment which means I can't invite friends as often, how do you drink booze without drinking games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Well since a woman is apparently not a valid option, I'd have to go with ... board games. I lack those at the moment which means I can't invite friends as often, how do you drink booze without drinking games?
    Roll a dice 4 or higher drink a shot.
    20 minutes pass
    Everyone is passed out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A stand up desk so I can actually study without sitting down for hours on end and coming up with excuses to not stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Roll a dice 4 or higher drink a shot.
    20 minutes pass
    Everyone is passed out.
    Are you using one of these?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Are you using one of these?
    Yes. One of those.

A Wii U would be nice considering I like Nintendo, but I also find it unreasonable for somebody to spend 300 bucks on me especially since there are lots of people to buy for and 50-60 bucks is around my max for a present.

I would honestly like some new Blu-Ray movies to add to my collection, and possibly some good books and clothes and such.

Some space and quiet lol. Too many people in one house, too many.

Honestly money would be just fine as now I'm out going for interviews etc. and am saving up money to get my A+ and Net+ certs.

Not a damn thing honestly. I don't give a crap about presents. I'm sure I'll get a few things though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know why, but I'd like a PS Vita.

But I feel like I'm too old for it, and I haven't asked for anything for Christmas since my parents are paying for my education.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? I don't want anything. Every year I ask that instead of giving me gifts that people make donations to a charity. They never do it though.

I have everything I could ever need, why not give something to somebody who doesn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish to be alone, and not get nagged to go to my family to celebrate christmas again this year. For the sole reason I can't stand my step-father, if however he is gone for work this year, then I will gladly celebrate christmas at home.

Another on for new years eve is that I fall asleep before they start the fireworks, I hate fireworks XD

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A girlfriend <_<

I mean, uh, mint chocolate. Like in an Advent Calendar. Love those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

I want this or homedepot gift card(doing some landscaping).

1. Jessica Nigri to marry me (NOT a Victorias Secret model, so ha, but she is the hottest girl i've ever seen and the only thing more attractive than her body is her personality)
    2. Gaming laptop for college next year
    3. Clothes
    Last edited by Ephinit; 2012-12-09 at 08:14 AM.

come on razor naga!!

I'm a terrible hotkey user. :I

Deleted
    I want a little peace and quiet, but with all the women folk coming here to celebrate that's highly unlikely.

Deleted
    A just ran out of perfume, so a new one would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    Rent money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.