Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't ask for anything, because I know I won't get it. I stopped getting anything more than 20 dollars by the time I was 13. Being the oldest sibling really sucks.

I want a new Pullip doll.

I am not decided on which one I want yet, but Pullip Elisabeth and Pullip Ddalgi are my top contenders.

Deleted
    All i want for christmas is my taxes back, the ones they gave to Greece.

prolly going to end up buying the newest iphone, everyone has been bugging me about having some 8 year nokia(no joke) and saying its time to change

Deleted
    A new headset, some cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm, nothing really

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    What I want for is for the "I wanters" to quit expecting something from someone else. Get off your @#s and get it yourself.
    I come up with things I want simply because everybody in my family is expected to get everybody a gift (and by family I mean pretty much full close family of around 15 people).

And because everybody will get me a gift whether I ask for one or not I come up with things that I might like so I get things I will actually use. If people are going to spend money on me I want it to be useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games that I've wanted or a Wii U deluxe version (which I will be buying eventually anyway if I don't get it for Christmas) Also those cool kung fu outfits like what Bruce Lee wore in some of his movies. I don't know why I like them that much I just think they're awesome looking.......DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-12-10 at 04:05 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateSadPanda View Post
    I mean, I'm sure any Doctor Who fan would want a Tardis Mini Fridge, but honestly, beyond a nice dinner and a nice vacation, I can't complain.
    ER MEH GERD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT @_@

OKAY I WANT A SONIC SCREWDRIVER UNIVERSAL REMOTE'

TARDIS FRIDGE

50TH ANNIVERSARY DW MONOPOLY

santa must be told @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to go to Disneyland with some of my WoW friends...

1 ounce of weed
    2 pounds of coke
    3 Teenage whores

I could go all the way to 12 but yeah you might think me a little weird in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Enough money to pay for my driver's license, and a shiny new car.

.... you asked me what I wanted, not what I realistically could ask for, right?

In all seriousness though, I really don't care. I'd be fine with not receiving anything at all. If I'm given something, yay bonus, if not, no big deal either way.

To complete the outfit? Are you implying you have sharingan and rinnegan contact lenses? Because I'm pretty sure those would be expensive as hell

Nicely done masks though, had never seen them before.

masks are expensive as hell because they are handmade and not those crappy orange discs

lenses are like 10e a piece

outfit is this

great fun during carnaval (dutch halloween i guess) but the sock mask is just so lame

I just want a new PC

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Knight Rises DVD
    "Forge of Darkness" by Steven Erikson
    Eggnog
    Fondue
    Future Shop Gift Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Ukelele would be cool.