• yes

38 24.68%
  • no

116 75.32%

Thread: Gnome Druids

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gnome Druids

Blizz should make Gnome Druids, it would make a lot of sense when u think about it, If not blizz can just pull more lore out of their

ok so what u guys say?

No

We Druid's don't want to be played by Gnome's.

If we can eat them, then it's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Whaa..? Just no!

how would it make a lot of sense? Gnomes are not exactly the most nature-loving race out there.

I say gnomes and goblins should be removed from the game (I'd be willing to race change mine just for gnomes to be removed).

Doomhammer EU

Quote Originally Posted by derphurrdurr View Post
    how would it make a lot of sense? Gnomes are not exactly the most nature-loving race out there.
    Neither are goblins, but they can be hunters AND shaman.

Im positive when players hit 100, that will be it. So in the process of wrapping up, why not let go some restrictions and allow stuff like Gnome hunters, Draenai warlocks, or do a fraction split ala Panda with blood/high elves?

No. Gnomes are very removed from nature, I'd say. They focus on creating mechanical alternatives to nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

Im positive when players hit 100, that will be it. So in the process of wrapping up, why not let go some restrictions and allow stuff like Gnome hunters, Draenai warlocks, or do a fraction split ala Panda with blood/high elves?
    Goblin Hunters make about as much sense as Dwarvern Hunters... *flame suit on* but I agree about shaman. I think there should be some race/class combination restrictions though.

Doomhammer EU

Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    it would make a lot of sense when u think about it
    Personally I think it's a really dumb suggestion so I'd love hear you explain how you think it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Пламяскверны

Making a Gnome a Druid is like making a Goblin CEO of Greenpeace!

Both races have no connection or interest in nature, just a desire to exploit what it can offer them.

For Goblin Shamans this is very easy to see in Initiate Goldmine, he uses his (technological) totems to do deals with the elements for his needs. Hunters? You don't have to be very close to nature to equip a gun and go shoot something.
    Last edited by Briga; 2012-12-07 at 01:19 PM.

I think that gnomes should be hunters, but instead of taming pets, they "scan" the pets and then make mechanical copies of them.

Would be interesting, though Gnome hunters and paladins would make a lot more sense.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Someone has been hanging out in the "Draeni Warlock" thread I think. At no point have we seen Gnomes show any affinity for nature. Besides, they are too busy irradiating themselves. It would never work.

Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

Blizz should make Gnome Druids, it would make a lot of sense when u think about it, If not blizz can just pull more lore out of their

ok so what u guys say?
    Nope, I thought about it and it makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

Putting other beings with a brain in their servitude is part of their main buisness, so Shaman and Hunter fit goblins to a degree. But a gnome would rather build a pet than tame one, and build an oven than bargain with the fire spirits. Neither would make particularly good druids.

ok so what u guys say?
    How would Gnome Druids make any sense? Please to explain...

Bearcub form!

Can a gnome druid convert to the druids of the flame and transform into a cinder kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Can a gnome druid convert to the druids of the flame and transform into a cinder kitten?
    Then gnomes can fulfill their true role as companion pets rather than a playable race.

Doomhammer EU

Eh, they'd be pretty out of left field. It's not impossible, I suppose... there's just not much of a precedent for it. Doesn't really fit the gnomish thematic either.

Gnome hunters should've been available since day one though.