View Poll Results: Gnome Druid?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    38 24.68%
  • no

    116 75.32%

Thread: Gnome Druids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Dreadlord Korrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    754
    If gnome could be druids, so could goblins.
    And someone said this before cata launched but:

    Gnome/Goblin + Druid = Transformers = Awesome.

    So yes PLEASE.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 07:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Neither are goblins, but they can be hunters AND shaman.

    Im positive when players hit 100, that will be it. So in the process of wrapping up, why not let go some restrictions and allow stuff like Gnome hunters, Draenai warlocks, or do a fraction split ala Panda with blood/high elves?
    Goblins are shamans because they are "Elemental engineers" wich make alot of sense.
    They use the elements to gain a profit.
    Doesn't matter whatever picture I post here, "Scrapbot" will allways infract me for it.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    Goblins are shamans because they are "Elemental engineers" wich make alot of sense.
    They use the elements to gain a profit.
    I think "Businessman" is a better description. Shaman work by asking, coercing or forcing the elemental spirits to do their bidding, something Goblins certainly aren't bad at.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    Goblins are shamans because they are "Elemental engineers" wich make alot of sense.
    They use the elements to gain a profit.
    No they aren;t "elemental engineers". They negotiate contracts with the elements as opposed to typical binding or enslavement done by other shamans. Proof of this is Initiate Goldmine's contract with the fire elemental in deepholm. They wheel and deal, they aren't "elemental engineers".

  4. #44
    Dreadlord Korrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No they aren;t "elemental engineers". They negotiate contracts with the elements as opposed to typical binding or enslavement done by other shamans. Proof of this is Initiate Goldmine's contract with the fire elemental in deepholm. They wheel and deal, they aren't "elemental engineers".
    The shaman trainer in the goblin district in Orgrimmar certainly has that title.

    But I don't say that you're wrong.
    Last edited by Korrah; 2012-12-07 at 07:06 PM.
    Doesn't matter whatever picture I post here, "Scrapbot" will allways infract me for it.

  5. #45
    Over 9000! Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    9,520
    I want Blood Elf Druids. Gnomes?......not so much.

  6. #46
    Would it make sense? Nah. But if the forms were anything like this.... I would totally roll one!!!

    Bear form...



    Kitty form...



    Travel form...



    Aquatic form...



    Boomkin form...



    Tree form...

    Last edited by Adynos; 2012-12-08 at 12:02 AM.

  7. #47
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    12,889
    I laughed. Heh heh.

    I'd totally roll one for the chance to play the baby bear.

  8. #48
    Warchief Velthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,164
    I wish to have gnome and goblin driuids with some cool mechanical forms. Would make sense imo.

    Signature made by my best friend Aryiana.

  9. #49
    Scarab Lord Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    4,100
    They could summon mechanical trees and robot treants!


    And honestly, I can already see how blizzard would pull the lore out of the "Lore-makers-ass", saying how part of the gnome nation broke off and wanted to be nature lovers or something like that.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    The shaman trainer in the goblin district in Orgrimmar certainly has that title.

    But I don't say that you're wrong.
    And there's a blood elf in botanica that uses treeform. he MUST be a druid?

  11. #51
    gnomes aren't even natural beings. they were machines made fleshy by the old gods. because of that I don't even know if they are capable of druidism and shamanism.

    of course, all is possible in a fantasy setting, but IMHO there are better races to get the druid class.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  12. #52
    Dreadlord Ninaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by derphurrdurr View Post
    how would it make a lot of sense? Gnomes are not exactly the most nature-loving race out there.
    Yeah, but Goblins are. Heh.

    Sure, implement them because why not.
    Mastery will fix it.

  13. #53
    They have already butchered too many classes already, just make all classes playbale by every race and be done with it already.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 10:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    Would it make sense? Nah. But if the forms were anything like this.... I would totally roll one!!!

    Bear form...
    I would totally like to see that bearform tanking.

  14. #54
    HAHAHAHA then you could make Gnome DKs too... oh wait

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •