Deleted

Holy BiS list question.

Hey i got a question regarding the BiS gear as holy. I've looked at a lot of diffrent ones and none of them
    are the same. So not sure what to go after. Anyone got a reliable list? If so please share it

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-07 at 03:16 PM.

might be useful if you stated your class and spec, as to know what kind of gear you're looking for

If you're a healer theres no such thing as BiS
    If you're a tank theres no such thing as BiS
    If you're ret, BiS doesn't really matter unless you're a top-end raider in which case shouldn't you already know?

BiS gear is only going to get you like .5% more dps than what you'd expect out of using your brain and getting well-itemised gear as you go.

Deleted
    Well there has to be best in slot items, even as healer. Some stats have more int/spirit then others but might have less of the secondary stat. Same as what item to skip for the tier pieces.
    Last edited by mmocaa21b93210; 2012-12-07 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibe View Post
    Well there has to be best in slot items, even as healer. Some stats have more int/spirit then others but might have less of the secondary stat. Same as what item to skip for the tier pieces.
    Some healers go for haste breakpoint, some stack spirit as high as they can possibly get, some stack mastery, some go for int when they're comfortable with mana, some go for a mix. Yes technically there will be a setup that allows you to get a higher maximum amount of intellect, but whether or not thats even important is subjective. Essentially any piece with spirit mastery is going to be about equal to another piece with spirit mastery, even if one has 10 more intellect and 10 less spirit or something like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that we have your spec, I've made the topic a bit more clear!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    I read the title in Robin's voice.
    HOLY BiS LIST QUESTION BATMAN!

If you go to askmrrobot and put it your desired stat weights, whichever route you decide to go haste or spirit or even crit stacking it will calculate what the best items are for you and score them so you can find your BiS. You can also change it to weight softcaps if all you desire is a haste cap like 25%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    If you're a healer theres no such thing as BiS
    If you're a tank theres no such thing as BiS
    If you're ret, BiS doesn't really matter unless you're a top-end raider in which case shouldn't you already know?

BiS gear is only going to get you like .5% more dps than what you'd expect out of using your brain and getting well-itemised gear as you go.
    While DPS has a more definitive BiS, Healers also have some definitive choices as well.

Main Hand: Heroic Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm
    Off Hand: Heroic Eye of the Ancient Spirit
    Ring 1: Heroic Seal of the Profane
    Ring 2: Heroic Elite Watersoul Signet
    Belt: Heroic Mender's Girdle of the Endless Spring

As a spirit/mastery stacking pally, I will be going for the following to fill out my BiS

Helm: Heroic White Tiger Headgaurd
    Neck: Heroic Zian's Choker of Coalesced Shadow
    Shoulders: Heroic White Tiger Mantle
    Cloak: Heroic Drape of Gathering Clouds
    Chest: Heroic White Tiger Breastplate
    Wrists: Heroic Bindings of the Ancient Spirits or Inlaid Cricket Bracers (toss up)
    Hands: Heroic White Tiger Gloves
    Legs: Heroic Legplates of Sagacious Shadows
    Feet: Heroic Sollerets of Instability
    Trinket 1: Heroic Spirits of the Sun
    Trinket 2: Heroic Qin-Xi's Polarizing Seal

This is just my personal preference and I am up for any suggestions anyone might have.
    Last edited by Yzyz; 2012-12-07 at 07:10 PM.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Wrists: Heroic Inlaid Cricket Bracers
    These ones don't exist though as the normal mode ones are from trash, so you will have to choose between heroic garaj'al (http://www.wowhead.com/item=87043) and normal cricket (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86188) and while the mastery on the normal mode ones is juicy and there's only a 6 ilvl difference I'll go for the heroic ones as they have 100 more spirit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    These ones don't exist though as the normal mode ones are from trash, so you will have to choose between heroic garaj'al (http://www.wowhead.com/item=87043) and normal cricket (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86188) and while the mastery on the normal mode ones is juicy and there's only a 6 ilvl difference I'll go for the heroic ones as they have 100 more spirit.
    Well not strictly true. People have been reporting on official forums that you can indeed obtain heroic trash items from the BMAH. Good luck with that though if this in fact true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    Ah good catch. I have the normal mode twice upgraded with an Ilvl of 504. A little unsure if I should drop all that mastery for 111 spirit. I guess it is a toss up.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

I mathed out the bracers and if the only heroic version that exists (or is obtainable) is the Bindings of the Ancient Spirits then they pull a little ahead of the normal Inlaid Cricket Bracers.

For trinkets I'm still a little queasy about int procs and for the moment have plans to pursue the Spirits of the Sun and I've upgraded my Relic of Chi-Ji. The reported uptimes on Qin-Xi's looks to be really brokenly high though so perhaps it's at worst situationally good with constant raid damage going out and may be a true full-time BiS item. I'm sort of waiting for more people to have a collection of trinkets and see some feedback.

I agree with the rest of this list though and that's what I'm aiming for.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Favorite View Post
    Well not strictly true. People have been reporting on official forums that you can indeed obtain heroic trash items from the BMAH. Good luck with that though if this in fact true.
    I like that, bis item only available from BAMH...