[Fire] Help get this mage to suck less for december!

So, yesterday we went to try Elegon the Elegant Dragon, and what i noticed shocked me.
    I checked my gear, and it doesnt suck. it's way enough for the fight, and it give me a sexy ass.
    I checked my spec and Reforge, nothing too sucky either, seems to be in touch with what guides say...

So i made my mind with the following conclusion : Even if i am sexy, i tend to, as a player, suck at DPS.

And then, i decided to pack my self esteem a bit and to throw the last night WOL logs, as well as my armory profile, so you guys can tell me WHY i suck, and how i could get better! Sexy eh?

SO! here's the log for WOL: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nm9edng7vu5psxq3/details/13/
    Here's my armory profile : battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9rico/simple

there you go, community! Tell me why i suck and how to not suck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your living bomb uptime is very low...in most of these tries you never went more than 55-60 %...in a fight like this you should aim for over 90%

Combustion dmg very low...go read the sticky on fire mages to learn how and when to combust more effectively