Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    This change hurts long cd classes and is fine or a buff for low cd classes.

    Rogue is a low cd class.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    This change hurts long cd classes and is fine or a buff for low cd classes.

    Rogue is a low cd class.
    Not really sub is the only rogue spec that has a 1 min dps cd in pvp.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Not really sub is the only rogue spec that has a 1 min dps cd in pvp.
    Combat has killing spree on 2 min and adren rush/sblades at 3 min which are both lowerable through dmging finishers so it kinda depends. And sub is still a very popular if not still the most popular rogue spec. As gear gets better sub will only get better.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    This change hurts long cd classes and is fine or a buff for low cd classes.

    Rogue is a low cd class.
    Not really; This is a PvP matter, not a PvE matter. Sustained dps is of no importance nor is it very useful, and enabling us to have more SLIGHTLY powerful Shadow Dances simply isn't as good as giving us one Shadow Dance that is a LOT more powerful.

    This is a direct nerf to each individual burst-phase and, if you will, a "buff" to overall cooldown usage.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Combat has killing spree on 2 min and adren rush/sblades at 3 min which are both lowerable through dmging finishers so it kinda depends. And sub is still a very popular if not still the most popular rogue spec. As gear gets better sub will only get better.
    You'll never get enough evis's in pvp for that to ever do much for there cd's.

  6. #46
    1, rogue 'burst' is a joke at the moment anyway.

    2, this is actually a buff somewhat since what rogues WANT and NEED is more short cds. so we arent going from fight to fight without them. this means we can trinket on every dance. which in the longrun means more controlled burst for us.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammartime View Post
    RMP is now going to be one of the strongest comps in the game
    lololololol

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    Not really; This is a PvP matter, not a PvE matter. Sustained dps is of no importance nor is it very useful, and enabling us to have more SLIGHTLY powerful Shadow Dances simply isn't as good as giving us one Shadow Dance that is a LOT more powerful.

    This is a direct nerf to each individual burst-phase and, if you will, a "buff" to overall cooldown usage.
    Yes but now every sdance is strong, not every other being very strong, which synergizes very well with say mages who now can have the on use for every frozen orb. Every minute you can both blow strong cds that offer control and damage with a solid boost from the on use trinket, not have decent cds every minute with extra strong every 2. Kind of a matter of preference I guess.

    Contrast this to say, warrior, who often relies on recklessness to land kills which is a 5 minute cooldown. That recklessness is now weaker (not saying thats a bad thing) and wars will often be burning the use trinket with no other cds because we have no other low cds save avatar on 3 minutes (usually burned with reck anyway).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •