Deleted

Transmog 1 unique dagger into 2 daggers?

Not sure if what i'm writing in the title makes sense, but basically i'm wondering about that if i have 1 dagger that's unique, am i able to transmog both my MH and OH dagger into it?

can't test it myself until wednesday, so figured i'd ask while i'm deciding which transmog to get for my rogue.

As long as it's onehanded, there should be no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what the dagger is labeled as. I think the way it works right now is that if it says Main Hand on the weapon, it can only be transmogged on to another Main Hand and the same with Off-hand.

Deleted
    can you double transmog unique weapons? yes.
    was that worth a thread? no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Depends on what the dagger is labeled as. I think the way it works right now is that if it says Main Hand on the weapon, it can only be transmogged on to another Main Hand and the same with Off-hand.

aren't they removing this soon? sure i saw a blue post about removing some restrictions like this. since hunters can do bow -> crossbow -> gun with no restrictions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Could you have just answered the question or ignored the thread? Yes.

*palm to face*
    Last edited by mmoc1e8bce7223; 2012-12-07 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Put in the quote.

Deleted
    thanks a bunch for this awesomazing response!

and thanks to all the other people who actually bothered to inform me.

also, i'm probably not the first to wonder about this, and there wasn't another thread about it, how is this not worth a thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical1988 View Post
    Could you have just answered the question or ignored the thread? Yes.

*palm to face*
    congrats, your first post in this forum was completely unnecessary. i answered his question btw.

also, i'm probably not the first to wonder about this
    thats why you can google it in a couple of seconds. also i answered your question. whats the problem?
    Last edited by mmocde0e53a346; 2012-12-07 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    Not sure if what i'm writing in the title makes sense, but basically i'm wondering about that if i have 1 dagger that's unique, am i able to transmog both my MH and OH dagger into it?

can't test it myself until wednesday, so figured i'd ask while i'm deciding which transmog to get for my rogue.
    "Unique" Classifications has no impact on transmog, so in theory, you can transmog both to be unique.

You are still bound by the usual weapon type/main hand/off hand/one hand restrictions, though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    aren't they removing this soon? sure i saw a blue post about removing some restrictions like this. since hunters can do bow -> crossbow -> gun with no restrictions.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    As some people mentioned You can use One-Hand daggers to transmog both daggers you may be using, but not Main-Hand daggers. I believe I read a blue post saying this restriction will be removed in the near future tough, maybe even in 5.2. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here.

He had a doubt and wanted some clarification so yes, the thread was worth it. Your post however wasn't.