Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    I start tanking Gara, so can't use HotW. Only good on Elegon if you don't tank in P3 (which I do). Blade Lord...ehhhh.

You can't use it on Garalon. Don't even bother trying.
    Of course. I didn't mean to suggest I was trying to. I'd have to be crazy to. Our raid dps is so low both me and the other tank are actually in dps spec for Garalon. I have to dance in and out of bear form for swipes. On Elegon I've been using it full duration during the second spark phase, no tanking needed there. I tank in phase three too. Blade Lord I use the slipstream to get to the second tornado side early, then pop it and tranq when people start to get in range because our healers are incapable of walking and chewing bubblegum at the same time.

I would like to see a major glyph for HOTW, that would give passive +10% stats (opposed to 6% unglyphed) and - 10 mins instead of 6 mins CD. Most of the times it s still usable once per encounter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I would like to see a major glyph for HOTW, that would give passive +10% stats (opposed to 6% unglyphed) and - 10 mins instead of 6 mins CD. Most of the times it s still usable once per encounter.
    I don't think blizzard has any glyphs for any talent abilities.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

That would be majorly unbalanced anyway. It's already comparative in strength to the average effect of NV. The use is a free bonus on top of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How is it any weaker than DB, which is just a more limited Feral Charge?
    DB has amazing uses for Resto and Balance. It's a free Shadowmeld on a far shorter CD and can be used both defensively (DB a chaos bolt for example) and offensively (DB around a pillar for a cyclone or bash). Even as Feral it can have some good utility, though it would be far more useful if Blizz didn't remove baseline feral charge. Overall though, DB is amazing for PvP. Wild Charge is an amazing talent as well. The only one that lacks behind is Feline Swiftness because it's really only useful for Guardian tanks in PvE. No Feral would take it ever. Boomkins have a much better choice in Wild Charge and so does Resto.

The only one that lacks behind is Feline Swiftness because it's really only useful for Guardian tanks in PvE. No Feral would take it ever. Boomkins have a much better choice in Wild Charge and so does Resto.
    Why would a Boomkin or a Resto take WC over FS in a PvE setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    - Feline Swiftness because it's really only useful for Guardian tanks in PvE. No Feral would take it ever. Boomkins have a much better choice in Wild Charge and so does Resto.
    Maybe for PVP but there is nothing wrong with Feline Swiftness for Feral Pve. I actually prefer it to charge, a constant speed increase has saved my butt once or twice and it just makes movement fights easier. The only talent I feel that is lacking is DB-I'd never use it outside of pvp even then its kind of meh.

The major problem with trying to change the talents is, that across 4 specs, druids use very different PVE and PVP builds and you can't alter the talents to 'suite' one or the other can in fact break or make the talent worthless for the other side. DOC is a good example-somewhat worthless for PVP but I love it for my Feral PVE and don't want to see it changed. SOTF is fine for cat PVE we well, it's FON/Incarnation that needs help there.

Stoneguard: Jumping to jasper chain partner, skipping to another section to light tiles.
    Feng: Cutting movement time in half for grouping up in arcane/fire phase/shield phase.
    Garajal: Um, I guess movement to/back from the spirit totem? no one moves here really.
    4kings: Into group for massive attack/mind control. Stay dpsing for longer in the path of the marching guards before leaping through to safety.
    Elegon: Um, no real movement on this fight either.
    Will: No real movement on this fight as well. Boomkins may WC behind courages for quicker dps.

Zorlok: artificial, but I find faster movement speed makes you worse at dodging attenuation. Also, you can wild charge the boss from midway inside the pheremones cloud.
    Blade lord: instant group up button for unseen strike. Also, charging boss at either end of the room is a far surer method for avoiding those spawning tornadoes.
    Garalon: eh, no real use for either. Lots of movement on this fight but all slow and plodding.
    Wind Lord: same.
    Ambershaper: nope, FS is better here.
    Grand empress: grouping up/charging an ally/enemy for more efficient kiting.

Protectors: No real movement.
    Tsulong: charge healers to gain breath debuff in light of day. Charge other people running to beams to shave down travel time.
    Lei Shi: FS better here.
    Sha: charge people/mobs to position yourself behind adds faster/get in for breath of fear.

Charge is generally higher dps/hps than FS, it's just annoying with the amount of macros/awareness you need over the passive FS buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Personally I think DoC is super clumsy. DPS shouldn't have to heal to min/max their dps.
    Just for boomkin.

For ferals its totally fine. Even if you did not choose DoC for some reason, you still should heal yourself on PS procs.
    Usually I do almost as much healing as shadow priests do. I even have macro to heal tanks if I'm on full hp myself. I totally love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    take cenarion ward off the global cooldown and it would be pretty sweet.

Displacer beast should be a true vanish.

Some talent that allows Feral/Guardian to attack at range and Balance/Resto to cast while moving on a 1.5 to 2 minute cooldown would be nice.

and does anyone actually use faerie swarm? I mean feral and guardian already have automatic snares. and it doesn't seem strong enough to compete with typhoon for balance.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-12-12 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Displacer beast should be a true vanish.
    If they boosted the cooldown up to 2 minutes again I would be cool with this. On a 30 second cooldown, it will never happen.

Some talent that allows Feral/Guardian to attack at range.
    HotW? No other Melee class can do the same damage they could in melee from ranged like Ferals/Guardians.

Balance/Resto to cast while moving on a 1.5 to 2 minute cooldown would be nice.
    Resto has this already. Symbiosis on Shaman for Spirit Walkers Grace.

and does anyone actually use faerie swarm? I mean feral and guardian already have automatic snares. and it doesn't seem strong enough to compete with typhoon for balance.
    When Feral or Resto has to kite away from Melee it can be very effective. Melee snares are nifty and all but it doesn't help that you have to get into the range of what you are running away from. Typhoon is great too, just depends on the situation.