Deleted

I would like to improve as frost.

Hi. As the title says, I would like to become better as frost. I am part of a casual raiding guild and we raid 2 nights a week, and I would like to contribute more to the dps.
    I can't post any link because I don't have enough posts etc.

on the Armory I am Feidaomen, Argent Dawn, eu, horde

You can find my guild "orb of souls" on wol, I would have linked the wol from yesterday (mv+hof 'til wind lord) but I can't.

Simcraft says my average dps should be around 96k; well I am way far from that while testing on a raiding dummy, I am at about 70k, 80k if very lucuky.

I still don't know if it would be better to wait for a trinket/jade spirit proc before using any cd like frozen orb or icy veins or if I should use them on cd.
    I went from fire to frost after the cm "fix" so I might be doing something really really wrong to be so far away from 96k on the raiding dummy.
    Any help is appreciated, also I would like to know what's the difference between dps(e) and dps, and why they tend to be so different from time to time (see my fight with blade lord on wol).

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frostburnshoes View Post
    Simcraft says my average dps shold be around 96k; well I am way far from that while testing on a raiding dummy, I am at about 70k, 80k if very lucuky.
    Are you sure your SimCraft isn't adding in other buffs and/or debuffs? If not look under the priority rotation and under the damage percentages, hit damage, crit damage and so on to ensure it's somewhat similar.

Deleted
    You are correct, It was using all of the raid buffs and debuff. I run another simulation with only my personal buff:83k average.

From what I can see, in the simulation Frostfire bolt is 5% above frostbomb (total damage done), while in my recount they are the same. I am pretty sure I didn't waste any frostfire bolt.

You are correct, It was using all of the raid buffs and debuff. I run another simulation with only my personal buff:83k average.

From what I can see, in the simulation Frostfire bolt is 5% above frostbomb (total damage done), while in my recount they are the same. I am pretty sure I didn't waste any frostfire bolt.
    the simulation might have more mastery than you. because FFB is affected by master but FB is not.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    the simulation might have more mastery than you. because FFB is affected by master but FB is not.
    I just finished lfr terrace and ffb whent above frost bomb, probably because of mastery buffs, so you might be right. How come the simulation has more mastery than me when I imported myself from the armory? I am not very used to simcraft.

I just finished lfr terrace and ffb whent above frost bomb, probably because of mastery buffs, so you might be right. How come the simulation has more mastery than me when I imported myself from the armory? I am not very used to simcraft.
    no idea, could have been you were missing the mastery raid buff or something.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.