Thread: wind lord 25m

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yup, but I'm having a hard time deciding wich strategy is better as affliction :

- Sb:SoC then SB:SS everything (*dark sidious voice* UNLIMITEEEED SHAAAAAARDS!!!)
    - Sb:SoC then Spam SoC

Both spec performs well, I have a preference for the second one though but...
    What does the community thinks ?
    Last edited by Shauni; 2013-01-09 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Baaaad grammar

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i believe first option is slightly higher dps, but 2nd is much much easier

would a mouseover macro be better for this?

Affliction is better since single target is what you need to actually kill the boss.

Demonology is just padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Reolac View Post
    Affliction is better since single target is what you need to actually kill the boss.

Demonology is just padding.
    No way you can match demo's burst on Reckless, affliction isn't even close on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction, Seed spamm like crazy hhaaha and the single target capabilities are amazing also.

what is the preferred spec for heroic 25? my guild only attempted a few before calling it. I played with both afflic and destro both were giving me similiar numbers. was thinking of changing destro to demo spec and try it out next week.

Im destro on wild lord hc, pulling close to 550k dps.

Also don't forget, if you spam SoC don't sacrifice your demon 'till phase 2 start. saccing it on p1 will do no DPS

Deleted
    if i spam soc, what demon should i prefer so ? observer as usual ?

@mudor : RoF + FnB conflag on CD, + FnB immo + FnB inci , spammed ?

Observer yes, you will lack a survival CD on phase 2 (if you keep your void lord your tank will hate you) but the DPS gain worth it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i prefer to use GoSac still, but keep imp out for P1 and then sac it for P2. i use imp because without GoSup all demons are pretty equal in dps, and the imp gives you a 12% of maxhp heal every 30 seconds to cancel out your lifetap, or just for general use while progressing