Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, Vi's kit seems fantastic. Likely an instant buy for w/ the added bonus she is an AD bruiser.

I would value the opinion of a long time professional player on gameplay over a common player. It unequivocally fair to say they play the game on a level that is above entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    As much as I love watching Scarra play Kat. Not sure if I would take his opinion on thing. But it is a positive one so that's good for me ^_^.

Also to the Op. why "Mysterious"?
    One or two websites only had that screenshot that was linked. Surrender@20 though had everything we needed to know the moment the PBE patch was out so she wasn't mysterious when they released all that info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, Vi's kit seems fantastic. Likely an instant buy for w/ the added bonus she is an AD bruiser.

I would value the opinion of a long time professional player on gameplay over a common player. It unequivocally fair to say they play the game on a level that is above entertainment.
    One more reason to insta buy her.

I really can't wait, I want her now.

Deleted
    Well I was gonna buy Ezreal with the IP I had saved but... Vi just looks too awesome to pass up! Can't wait for her to be released.

That's coo'

Infracted - Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-10 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vi is pretty awesome and really fun. Definitely an insta-buy. Her jungle is impressive and it speeds up ridiculously fast, kinda like Diana's clearing. I would probably rather stick her top lane, but the fact that it is such a strong option is great in my books.

Now, I felt pretty noob my first game playing her. Just kinda cobbled something together based on how I would jungle Darius or Riven. My skill priority was R >E > Q > W. W is nice, but I feel it's a one point wonder, especially for jungle clearing, like Noct's W. E is the best, hands down. Q is really fun, and since it is your mobility and escape, I level it second. 5 sec CD at rank 5 is very nice for sticking to people.

And here is my main screw up, her Q damages and passes through minions, but stops when it hits champions. I felt like such a noob when I repeatedly tried to jump through the enemy team to reach the fed Ezreal, only to move no where. I also screwed up a bunch of ults but thats a smartcast issue when people clump together. Still pulled me through the team though.

Lastly, I think the CD on her passive is too long. She goes balls deep into the enemy team and it's her only defense outside items/runes/masteries. Really is a problem when I was getting melted even though I built more to the tank side than I probably should have.

Deleted
    That seems like a awesome champ. I will buy it instantly for sure. Oh my gawd. I love bruisers.

Deleted
    I've seen two guys player her but I didn't get the feel that she was good or anything.

Both went super tanky and it was meh... PG btw, tried Dominion but no one plays that on the PBE. T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I've seen two guys player her but I didn't get the feel that she was good or anything.

Both went super tanky and it was meh... PG btw, tried Dominion but no one plays that on the PBE. T.T
    hhm. I haven't played her yet but super tanky don't seems the way to go on her.

Deleted
    I wouldn't think so either, she seems more like the Olaf type, health wherever possible and then damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone that's tried her..
    When it says her Q, and R apply "Denting Blows" is that just the armor shred, or do the Attackspeed buff and Damage get applied as well?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played her a bit on the PBE, and her damage is huge. I think she's going to get some tweaks before she gets released but she is loads of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    To anyone that's tried her..
    When it says her Q, and R apply "Denting Blows" is that just the armor shred, or do the Attackspeed buff and Damage get applied as well?
    It's the stacking part. It's like adding one more AA. If it's the third stack, it'll proc the damage, armor shed, and AS buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that Riot are finally releasing champions other than the generic assassins/apc. I just got Nami, and I plan on buying this one too.

sounds like another OP jayce kinda champ zzzzzz

oh and its supression is 1.25 and does huge damage, and another base hp attack >_> op zzzzz

Q does sound interesting
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

oh and its supression is 1.25 and does huge damage, and another base hp attack >_> op zzzzz

Q does sound interesting
    Her damage is pretty off the walls on the PBE right now. If you have a triforce / frozen fist you can just destroy someone with an ult Q double E combo. It's also really cool that you land behind them with your ult, so when you hit Q afterwards you shove them forward a bit.

She is very fun though. Definitely an insta buy when she comes out. She can jungle decently, and I think she'll be ok top lane. I suspect she will suffer from the same things wukong does though. She has no natural sustain, so if she gets bullied it's going to be hard to stay in lane. That being said, i don't really know if you want to try to bully her. The armorbreaker thing is pretty strong actually. The AS great and the extra damage is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

Q does sound interesting
    I should probably re-edit the OP. The suppression on her ult was removed, and a knockup effect lasting the same amount of time was added.

She's crazy fun, but damage is off the roof. At lvl 6 she can easily kill any top laner really. Lets see how they'll tweak her.

Also, E is a great harass tool for a melee champ. Love it.

I tried her on the PBE today, she's really fun and totally my style, but I have some concerns.

First of all, it seems like she's kinda weak defensively, but very strong offensively. Maybe if they balanced some of her power and gave her a bit more defense (buffing her defensive stats or making her passive better, which is pretty meh), she would be pretty well off.
    Right now it feels like she's kind of on the border of being a melee AD carry, taking her power and defense into account, not how her abilities work.

Also, her skin is pretty damn cool. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those 1350-skins, but those sunglasses and recall poses, man. Awesome!

EDIT: Oh, also, was gonna mention that I could have done a lot better if the test server didn't lag to oblivion. I have 45 ping on normal server, 195 there. That's just crazy.

I think I'll get a better feel for her when I'm not lagging away.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-12-11 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    First of all, it seems like she's kinda weak defensively, but very strong offensively. Maybe if they balanced some of her power and gave her a bit more defense (buffing her defensive stats or making her passive better, which is pretty meh), she would be pretty well off.
    Right now it feels like she's kind of on the border of being a melee AD carry, taking her power and defense into account, not how her abilities work.
    That sounds... worrying , I hope I don't end up with another Fiora on my hands, a champ I LOVE to play, but doesn't have the defense that seems mandatory these days for any melee champ...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30