Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    What ability is everyone leveling in lane? Up until today I was leveling Q first, then at 2 getting 1 point in W, then R>Q>E>W

But today I went E>W>Q>E>E>R to start with and had a very good laning phase against a Darius, who I utterly smoked by the end of the game.

I felt that the ability to poke and farm was better with E, but Q had a better ability to burst and kill with.

In lane, I balance E + W (starting with E), since a maxed E pushes your lane soooo quickly. In jungle, I start with W, then E.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because of the way her shield passive works, health stacking is actually really effective on her I've found.

Warmogs + Fmallet makes her a tank, and makes her practically unkiteable between Fmallet + Q

I also built a Banshee's Veil in a long game, which got a little silly how tough I was - at that point I had like 4k+ health (in a dps runes/spec) - so each shield was 400+ and with double E charges you can stagger them for 800 bonus health while your engaged. So, you can make a fun tank / bruiser out of her, which I think is the way I prefer to go - she's kind of odd to play as a fighter, tried it a few times and didn't like it - then once I found the tanky build I didn't bother going back.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-01-07 at 04:36 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I think Vi is a great character. Thinking of buying that champion and try to perfect her moves.