Thread: Is Crucia Dead?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Crucia Dead?

Doe's Crucia die in frozen tempest? and im assuming Regulos dies in the next patch, so what happens now? im confused :s

Zombie Crucia and zombie Regulos. Death was merely and inconvenience.

Is -ANY- MMO Boss ever really dead? Heck, make that video game boss. Hell, make it bad guy in any form of story be it video game, book or movie.

She was killed last night at 2 am or so (EU time) by SO

It was just a setback.

No, in all seriousness, I look forward to the next bit of lore

here's Elrar's write-up on it http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...n-regulos.html
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Doe's Crucia die in frozen tempest? and im assuming Regulos dies in the next patch, so what happens now? im confused :s
    After those two die a new raid boss called Elrar is up for grabs. You have to kill his Corgi ads and he drops a relic mead gobblet with 9000 spell power. One mechanic he will have for certain is a self /resurrect

OT: No idea the lore nerds will know more.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm very suspicious with the expansion called "Storm Legion" (after all) and Crucia dying less than one month in. O_o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Arthas will rise soon and resurrect Crucia!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Arthas will rise soon and resurrect Crucia!
    Wrath of the Lich Kain ...just saying

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys DO bring up a good and very noticeable pattern, not to mention how much Tempest Bay is like Shattrath City.
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Bahaha fun replies thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah I'm very suspicious with the expansion called "Storm Legion" (after all) and Crucia dying less than one month in. O_o
    Yea I thought crucia would be the final boss since its centered around her.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yea I thought crucia would be the final boss since its centered around her.
    She may still be, who knows. It could also be that whoever it was that sent her here in the first place is the final boss, who knows.

All the Blood Storm are going to be resurrected and will go all "Voltron" and combine to be some super-massive-destructo-dragon named Lakygreciamaelulos

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    She may still be, who knows. It could also be that whoever it was that sent her here in the first place is the final boss, who knows.
    She did take that infinity gate key. I have a feeling there are others waiting in the wings. Would not be surprised if the dragons we fought were just lieutenants of much more ancient and decrepit beings.

Plus, its become pretty clear by now that there are several ancient beings festering in Telara, hinted at in story lines like Ashora, Morban and Seratos and these caretaker things have a lot more to them unexplored. I think the setup is there for a lot more lore going forward.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Man, all this stuff I'm learning about the game.

Fun fact: In chocolate Rift, the only story I knew had to do with Scotty. And that was only because I saw him a few times in different zones.

So in summary...lorenerds, all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post

and proud of it!

besides, I'm not surprised you know only scotty. especially since you play like 30 minutes every two weeks in total :S

Fun fact: In chocolate Rift, the only story I knew had to do with Scotty. And that was only because I saw him a few times in different zones.

Same, I am actually being tempted to level another char and actually pay attention to the story as I level this time. I just can't decide between Whorebanger and Tampaxt

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Same, I am actually being tempted to level another char and actually pay attention to the story as I level this time. I just can't decide between Whorebanger and Tampaxt
    Ok

For those of you who aren't "lorenerds" and are interested in Rift, here's a quick breakdown of some of the storylines that you may find interesting if you want to go on.

Silverwood: Shyla's relationship falls apart, some twists and turns here, greenscale's influence on House Alefwar and its demise. completing this rewards the Life Saga
    Silverwood: Scotty's Progression (Spans multiple zones) and tracing his lineage. completing this rewards a pet.
    Scarwood Reach: The first few parts of Kain's Background and his history commanding the 12th (?) legion. Completing this rewards the "Kain's fist" title.
    IPP: Second Part of Kain's Storyline, things really start to heat up here.
    IPP: What on Earth is Crucia up to?
    Droughtlands: Who are the Cyclops and what is their plight? rewards the "Gladiator" title
    Sillmoor: Many a house has fallen - and how?
    Stillmoor: Third part of Kain's Storyline, Insanity is everywhere. rewards the "Sir/Dame" title for full completion of all of Kain's Storyline.
    MH: A vast citadel and its closed gates holds many dark secrets, with the name "Estrode" on everyone' lips.
    Completing AP: opens up an epic quest chain; There's a little bit of watery insanity to be had, Alice, you're about to tumble down a very deep hole. rewards a truckload of stuff.

There's more on the defiant side but I'm not totally aware of these.

10+ Year Old Account

Go play Minesweeper, LOSER!!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 10:07 PM ----------

On the Defiant side is the Endless Saga - the only questline you need to make you sit back at the end and breathe out an exhausted, but pleased "wow..." It was so good it trumped even the Champion of the Naaru questline from TBC, for me. Never got to do Hand of A'Dal though.

I have not finished it but heard it is also quite good... the Water Saga with the Faceless Man.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

[/COLOR]On the Defiant side is the Endless Saga - the only questline you need to make you sit back at the end and breathe out an exhausted, but pleased "wow..." It was so good it trumped even the Champion of the Naaru questline from TBC, for me. Never got to do Hand of A'Dal though.

I have not finished it but heard it is also quite good... the Water Saga with the Faceless Man.
    DO finish it, its quite amazing and you get the crocodile mount.

There's also a Fire Saga quest chain but I had just started that one when SL hit. so its on pause