10+ Year Old Account

Operation: Shieldwall Rep

Does the darkmoon faire carousel buff stack with Diplomacy(Human racial) and Mr Popularity(Guild perk)?
    I'm at 11100/12000 honored into revered, and wondering if i've been missing out on some extra rep.
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, with just the carousel buff I get 300 rep(I don't know is Mr Popularity is included though i'm sure it is).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine so.
    Rep/Exp buffs seems to always stack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    Does the darkmoon faire carousel buff stack with Diplomacy(Human racial) and Mr Popularity(Guild perk)?
    I'm at 11100/12000 honored into revered, and wondering if i've been missing out on some extra rep.
    Thanks!
    It's been stacking for other reps (I'm human with perk), so I don't see why it wouldn't stack for Shieldwall.

FYI Hozen Peace Pipes do nothing for Operation:Shieldwall rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaxum View Post
    FYI Hozen Peace Pipes do nothing for Operation:Shieldwall rep.
    or black prince rep.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

How are people getting so much rep? A buddy of mine (Human Pally) and myself (Worgen Druid) have been doing the dailies since they released, only forgetting to include the 10% darkmoon rep bonus on Sunday (Have done it every other day this week). I'm at 5840 rep into Honored, he's at 6660. How are people already almost revered?

Edit: we also have the guild perk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Litre View Post
    How are people getting so much rep? A buddy of mine (Human Pally) and myself (Worgen Druid) have been doing the dailies since they released, only forgetting to include the 10% darkmoon rep bonus on Sunday (Have done it every other day this week). I'm at 5840 rep into Honored, he's at 6660. How are people already almost revered?

Edit: we also have the guild perk
    Are you doing the arena daily ?

I play a human, with the rep buff from the guild and the DMF buff and at 79% into Honored. I missed out the arena one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Are you doing the arena daily ?

I play a human, with the rep buff from the guild and the DMF buff and at 79% into Honored. I missed out the arena one day though.
    I bet that's it. We've only done it one of the days. Thanks for clarifying!

I can confirm it is stacking.

6k/12k? I think you didn't do the story-quests.
    Last edited by WurstKaeseSzenario; 2012-12-07 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Confirmed, it does stack. Been using it since DMF came around, close to revered (Waiting for the toolthing to patch in loader but around 85-ish% into revered)