1. #1
    Field Marshal johnrockks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dirtay Dirtay South
    Posts
    70

    Operation: Shieldwall Rep

    Does the darkmoon faire carousel buff stack with Diplomacy(Human racial) and Mr Popularity(Guild perk)?
    I'm at 11100/12000 honored into revered, and wondering if i've been missing out on some extra rep.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Mechagnome Dragore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    700
    Not sure, with just the carousel buff I get 300 rep(I don't know is Mr Popularity is included though i'm sure it is).

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,223
    I'd imagine so.
    Rep/Exp buffs seems to always stack.

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    Does the darkmoon faire carousel buff stack with Diplomacy(Human racial) and Mr Popularity(Guild perk)?
    I'm at 11100/12000 honored into revered, and wondering if i've been missing out on some extra rep.
    Thanks!
    It's been stacking for other reps (I'm human with perk), so I don't see why it wouldn't stack for Shieldwall.

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  5. #5
    FYI Hozen Peace Pipes do nothing for Operation:Shieldwall rep.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaxum View Post
    FYI Hozen Peace Pipes do nothing for Operation:Shieldwall rep.
    or black prince rep.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  7. #7
    How are people getting so much rep? A buddy of mine (Human Pally) and myself (Worgen Druid) have been doing the dailies since they released, only forgetting to include the 10% darkmoon rep bonus on Sunday (Have done it every other day this week). I'm at 5840 rep into Honored, he's at 6660. How are people already almost revered?

    Edit: we also have the guild perk

  8. #8
    Warchief Saluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Slaughtered Lamb
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Litre View Post
    How are people getting so much rep? A buddy of mine (Human Pally) and myself (Worgen Druid) have been doing the dailies since they released, only forgetting to include the 10% darkmoon rep bonus on Sunday (Have done it every other day this week). I'm at 5840 rep into Honored, he's at 6660. How are people already almost revered?

    Edit: we also have the guild perk
    Are you doing the arena daily ?

    I play a human, with the rep buff from the guild and the DMF buff and at 79% into Honored. I missed out the arena one day though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Are you doing the arena daily ?

    I play a human, with the rep buff from the guild and the DMF buff and at 79% into Honored. I missed out the arena one day though.
    I bet that's it. We've only done it one of the days. Thanks for clarifying!

  10. #10
    I can confirm it is stacking.

    6k/12k? I think you didn't do the story-quests.
    Last edited by dR-vIce; 2012-12-07 at 09:31 PM.

  11. #11
    Brewmaster Kasperio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utopia.
    Posts
    1,481
    Confirmed, it does stack. Been using it since DMF came around, close to revered (Waiting for the toolthing to patch in loader but around 85-ish% into revered)
    Enough with bashing eachother, guys.. This community is still young and needs to grow up and show that not everyone are jerks. We're gamers and we enjoy games, don't bash eachother over what games they like or their oppinions, but don't let them bash others either. We need to come together and stand up, as a community, and help eachother out by being respectful and understanding. Please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •