Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    no your the one being foolish.you think its ok for cousins to get married and i dont.you think its ok for gays to get married and i dont.you tell me im a fool for thinking the way i do,but i think your are just trying to fool yourself.lack of morals is what it comes down to.you only "argue/fight" for gays rights while leaving other groups that are in the same boat "cousins" alone.

lets kick it up a notch shall we?i want to marry my sister and we both get fixed so we cant have kids,why cant we get married?we are not hurting anyone and are not having kids,so what the big deal.dont we have th right to be happy?see its morally wrong to marry your sister,just like gay marriage.
    "No you're(yes i corrected it, couldn't deal with your butchering) the one being foolish. you think its ok for cousins to get married and i don't"

Really this is what we're basing it around? I think it is fine for TWO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOVE, to get married. It's not my place to go, my moral code says no, so no.

Lack of morals? I'm gay because I'm gay. I am not gay because of lack of morals. I would like to be able to marry someone I love. Am I immoral because I want to marry a person I love and I happen to be gay?

You know what. If a brother and sister who aren't able to have children want to be together and get married. Go do it, I don't give a flying fuck, and it doesn't affect my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    The Supreme Court should uphold the California ban on gay "marriage" because right now most people believe gay "marriage" is an abomination and that's doubtful to ever change(and imo should never change because we have to draw the line somewhere).
    Good thing your country was built in part on the concept that the majority doesn't get to vote on the rights of minorities.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

While it would be better having the legislative branch of government deal with this...seeing what an absolute bunch of idiots you people have in there - I guess it has to fall to the Supreme Court. Hopefully common sense will prevail and DOMA will be struck down (The court HAS to take into account that the current government will not even defend their own legislation )

The Supreme Court should uphold the California ban on gay "marriage" because right now most people believe gay "marriage" is an abomination and that's doubtful to ever change(and imo should never change because we have to draw the line somewhere).
    Post like these really bring me to a bad place where I was pretty much attacked by a bunch of homophobes who hated me for doing nothing but... existing. It takes tremendous control for me to not just... go fucking crazy on this guy right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    most people
    [Citation Needed]. In all four states where there was a choice on the ballot to legalize gay marriage, there was an overwhelming vote in favor of legalizing it this past election. Maryland (a notably conservative state on the map), Maine, and two others who elude me at this precise moment. Four out of four states, with not one of the four going "NO WE DON'T WANT THEM QUEERS MURRYIN."

Thus, it stands to reason that there is no supposed majority who are against gay marriage, or those states would not have seen the ballots turn out like they did.

Personally, I'd like to draw the line at intolerance so we can continue to grow as a society and so that humanity can continue to grow out of the strict theocratic confines of two thousand years ago, but that's just a matter of time. Don't hold your breath.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "Laws of nature."

Hold on a minute... homosexuality and bisexuality are both observed in nature. So what laws of nature are you on about? Cherry picking people... "I'll take these laws of nature because I agree with them, but that homosexual stuff that's in nature? Nah I don't like it so I will just IGNORE that part of nature."

There is a lot natural in gay sex. I mean there are straight men who like to be fucked by women with a strap-on, do you want to stop these men because of "what I think is right"?
    gays are and all ways will be the minority when compared to straights.laws of nature yes that is real.show me a video of two male lions butt fuckign each other.and im not talking about rubbing on each other but straight up butt fucking over and over again. like i said in another thread on this very topic,being gay is an abnormality.it does happen from time to time in nature,but nature will always right itself.=more straights then gays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Laws of nature? Oh.
    Heck, Bonobos are cool, but not even that weird. Why don't we talk about how male seahorses are the ones who get "pregnant"? Or how hyenas have an "alpha female" who develops a pseudopenis?

Seriously, nature is weirder than we are.

gays are and all ways will be the minority when compared to straights.laws of nature yes that is real.show me a video of two male lions butt fuckign each other.and im not talking about rubbing on each other but straight up butt fucking over and over again. like i said in another thread on this very topic,being gay is an abnormality.it does happen from time to time in nature,but nature will always right itself.=more straights then gays.
    I would post it here, but just look for the video of monkies giving each other blow jobs, and monkies fucking other males.

Having blonde hair is an abnormality, having red hair is an abnormality, having freckles is an abnormality. How fucking far do you want to go meathead?

Anything but brown eyes is an abnormality and all blue/green/whatever, colored eyes are now immoral and not allowed to marry, becuase they are abnormalities.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals
    Relevant Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...als#References

Enlighten yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, and there it is, the use of the word abnormality, just like in the last DOMA thread we had. If you want to know in advance the 'arguments' he will use, just give that a read.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

no your the one being foolish.you think its ok for cousins to get married and i dont.you think its ok for gays to get married and i dont.you tell me im a fool for thinking the way i do,but i think your are just trying to fool yourself.lack of morals is what it comes down to.you only "argue/fight" for gays rights while leaving other groups that are in the same boat "cousins" alone.

lets kick it up a notch shall we?i want to marry my sister and we both get fixed so we cant have kids,why cant we get married?we are not hurting anyone and are not having kids,so what the big deal.dont we have th right to be happy?see its morally wrong to marry your sister,just like gay marriage.
    If you accept that what two consenting adults choose to do with their lives is none of your (or my) damned business, it wouldn't matter if those adults happened to be related or of the same sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No you're(yes i corrected it, couldn't deal with your butchering) the one being foolish. you think its ok for cousins to get married and i don't"

Really this is what we're basing it around? I think it is fine for TWO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOVE, to get married. It's not my place to go, my moral code says no, so no.

Lack of morals? I'm gay because I'm gay. I am not gay because of lack of morals. I would like to be able to marry someone I love. Am I immoral because I want to marry a person I love and I happen to be gay?

You know what. If a brother and sister who aren't able to have children want to be together and get married. Go do it, I don't give a flying fuck, and it doesn't affect my life.
    and i dotn give a flying fuck if your gay,keep your personal life private.whats wrong you have to attack my typing skills because i do not agree with your gay views?and no brothers and sisters should not be allowed to get married at all,its morally wrong. you stating thats its ok just shows your lack of morals,and its all done beacsue you want to pursue the gay agenda.

right now most people believe gay "marriage" is an abomination
    That's a bold statement, considering it was four for four on the ballots the last time it was put up for vote in any state.

Post like these really bring me to a bad place where I was pretty much attacked by a bunch of homophobes who hated me for doing nothing but... existing. It takes tremendous control for me to not just... go fucking crazy on this guy right now.
    Just breathe...and imagine the conversion reward that someone is gonna get for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    gays are and all ways will be the minority when compared to straights.laws of nature yes that is real.show me a video of two male lions butt fuckign each other.and im not talking about rubbing on each other but straight up butt fucking over and over again.
    It's not a video, but it's not unknown; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex..._animals#Lions

Okay, I'd originally linked the video you'd asked for, but I've rethought that, and instead, I'll just say that if you do a Google video search for "gay lions", you'll find more than a few sources that prove you wrong.

So no, you just have no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-12-08 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    and i dotn give a flying fuck if your gay,keep your personal life private.whats wrong you have to attack my typing skills because i do not agree with your gay views?and no brothers and sisters should not be allowed to get married at all,its morally wrong. you stating thats its ok just shows your lack of morals,and its all done beacsue you want to pursue the gay agenda.
    You keep saying 'gay agenda' like equal rights is a bad thing.

How's it feel to be the KKK of 2012?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    Ah, and there it is, the use of the word abnormality, just like in the last DOMA thread we had. If you want to know in advance the 'arguments' he will use, just give that a read.
    technically it is abnormal...then again so is having red hair or being 7 feet tall.

The problem is people who conflate abnormal with unnatural or (more specifically) bad. And for some reason, I don't think these people are calling Yao Ming an abomination.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

and i dotn give a flying fuck if your gay,keep your personal life private.
    I have a beautiful wife. Why don't she and I have to hide the fact that we're in love?

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason first cousins can't marry is because it was a long-held belief that the close genes would cause the offspring to have a highly probable chance of genetic disorders. Has absolutely no bearing or relevance to this topic.

It's not the gay agenda, it's part of that whole life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Gay human beings are human beings, why do you hate them?