Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ...
26
34
35
36
37
38
LastLast
  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    I tire of your endless reference to "Morality". The term is shapeless and can be interpreted endlessly. To you morality means two man cannot marry, to me denying them the right to marry is immoral.

  2. #702
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did...you just say that gay people have no morals?
    He's said it at least 6 times now. I mean I can't help being gay but I am immoral because of it? lol.

  3. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did...you just say that gay people have no morals?
    For about the 20th time in the past few pages, along with a slew of other ridiculous incorrect and bigoted statements.

  4. #704
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We've gone from talking about consenting adults to banging 10 year olds who can't consent? Who busted out the fucking meth?
    My bad. Dog got into the bag.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  5. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    So is that what you think Gays do? Sit around and buff fuck eachother? Apparently far more often than heterosexual partners sit around and have vaginal intercourse? What's the accepted amount of anal sex? What's the threshold where it's okay or not okay? How about when I fuck my girlfriend anally?
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.

  6. #706
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    My bad. Dog got into the bag.
    Oh god...Meth Dog...I'm scared.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  7. #707
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,245
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    If you're going to keep using comparisons, use actual comparison on the correct premise other than attempting to falsely extrapolate it to make it sound valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    My bad. Dog got into the bag.
    Thought that was your cocai... I mean... nevermind.

  8. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I find it typical.
    i find it funny that a guy tells me hes gay,makes fun of my avatar and has a pink pony for his own lol,right?

  9. #709
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    Laws are there to protect people. In the case of incest to protect future children and in the case of Statutory rape, to protect the under-age participant. Different states and countries disagree on what age needs protecting from this kind of thing, that's really all there is to it. The law is not there to enforce your own personal moral code.

  10. #710
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    10,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This literally made me laugh out loud.
    I live to serve. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did...you just say that gay people have no morals?
    For some reason I'm less than surprised about his statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    When you get proven horribly wrong, just kick the goalpost down the road and hope it goes better, right?

  11. #711
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    Actually we say it happens all the time in nature because it's been observed quite often in nature and because science says it happens in nature. Please tell me who the fuck are you and where are your damn credentials. Dr.... what do I call you? I'm assuming you have a Ph.D and have been working in researching sexuality. Oh wait you don't have a published peer reviewed paper because what you say doesn't matter in the face of science? Oh well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaoxnZH1Ug

    Damn those unnatural monkies!

  12. #712
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?q=ho...-8&sa=N&tab=w1

    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.z9e8p42sIiM (videos 1, 3, and 4 specifcally)

    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.XRR-hfaRnRo

    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.7F98n-RX0D4

    Hope you brought some kleenex ;P
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  13. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I'm thinking about your views. I'm thinking they're pretty medieval.
    why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.

  14. #714
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    If you're going to keep using comparisons, use actual comparison on the correct premise other than attempting to falsely extrapolate it to make it sound valid.
    Thought that was your cocai... I mean... nevermind.
    Do I -look- like Dr. Roxxo to you? Do I got long floofy lavender hair? Do I walk around in a leopard-print leotard? Do I gots a big red nose?

    I should... for I... AM...

    D-D-D-DR. ROXXO, THE ROCK AND ROLL CLOWN! I DO COCAYUNE!

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  15. #715
    Banned Orlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Class 1,000,000 Clean Room
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Too bad. Maybe if they'd found a straight gene, they might have been able to design a retrovirus to fix all those degenerates you people are so terrified of.
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/

  16. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Lol, I was stuck on the fact that his name is meathead and he is by far the densest poster I've read to date. The oiled up body builder just confirms some suspicions I accrued from reading his posts lol.

    I'm having a hard time getting into this topic, if only we could all ignore this guy and get back to slightly higher quality discussion :P
    you have a nice avatar yourself,let me guess you want to be her not be with he right? taking personal shots at me for what? because i do not agree with your views,shame on you.

  17. #717
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i find it funny that a guy tells me hes gay,makes fun of my avatar and has a pink pony for his own lol,right?
    I like my little pony, would it be better if I had rarity as my avatar



    Anyway overly homophobic people who have oiled up muscled men as their avatars usually are... well... curious, minimally.

  18. #718
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    You do realize those people have a high suicide rate, especially if "repaired" at an early age, yes?

    Sources:
    http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/t...rative-therapy
    http://www.examiner.com/article/apa-...icide-attempts
    http://www.recapo.com/dr-oz/dr-oz-ne...does-not-work/

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  19. #719
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    Ah yes, brainwash them until they repress their homosexual feelings.

    Brilliant idea. Will not lead to further mental difficulties in the future.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  20. #720
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    You mean the therapy that causes people to suicide because it conflicts with themselves and just overall causes a worse environment for everyone?
    Okay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •