Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
LastLast
  1. #721
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Reading in Reading
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    But that does happen. It's a well documented fact that all of those species of animals you just listed have presented with homosexual relations with one another. For example it's some like 8-10% of all lion matings are homosexual.

    Pokemon FC 5429-8415-2308 - Steel Safari with Ferroseed / Klang / Bronzong PM me if you want me to add you in turn.

  2. #722
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I like my little pony, would it be better if I had rarity as my avatar

    snip: Eww rarity

    Anyway overly homophobic people who have oiled up muscled men as their avatars usually are... well... curious, minimally.
    Fluttershy>Rainbow Dash>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>Twilight>Rarity
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  3. #723
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    There it is again. Another fucking post that I need to exercise control or get infracted.

    FIX?! I'm not fucking broken mate.

  4. #724
    Brewmaster meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What does that have to do with gay marriage?
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.

  5. #725
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.
    but why is it wrong?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/0...-pleasure.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    If by "fix" you mean "drive a ridiculously high amount of them to suicide by filling their head with the idea that the way they were born is wrong and no matter how hard they try they just can't be right".

  8. #728
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Fluttershy>Rainbow Dash>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>Twilight>Rarity
    Ah I absolutely love her! She's up there in my list of faves.

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I'm not fucking broken mate.
    I am. Can I borrow a dollar? Fucking economy.

  10. #730
    Brewmaster meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We've gone from talking about consenting adults to banging 10 year olds who can't consent? Who busted out the fucking meth?
    its the state that says what age people can consent right?and if one state says 15 then that has to be ok right?if a country says 10 then thats ok to right?that were we morals come into play,just because the law says its ok does not make it so.

  11. #731
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.
    Please tell me, please, why it is wrong for me to marry a man I love.

  12. #732
    Back from dinner and the bigotry still continues? Oh my.

  13. #733
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    9,299
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    its the state that says what age people can consent right?and if one state says 15 then that has to be ok right?if a country says 10 then thats ok to right?that were we morals come into play,just because the law says its ok does not make it so.
    The law =/= consent. The law is there to protect those who are unable to give knowledgeable consent.

    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

  14. #734
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Ah I absolutely love her! She's up there in my list of faves.
    maybe it comes from the people I grew up around (super rich suburbia, yay!), maybe it comes from my personal tastes in women (and now this conversation is awkward), but rarity just strikes me as such a bitch.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  15. #735
    Brewmaster meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why do you need science to tell you that two people who love each other should be afforded the same respect and rights as everyone else?
    yup so its ok foe me to marry my sister if we dont have kids right.thats morally right thing to do?

  16. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.
    No, because you're advocating denying civil liberties to people based on some "ew, I don't like gays" basis. I'm fine with people "not thinking the way" I do. I'm not fine with people who're happy to persecute others; that, to me, is medieval behaviour.

    yup so its ok foe me to marry my sister if we dont have kids right.thats morally right thing to do?
    For the Nth time, MORALS ARE SUBJECTIVE. There is no "moral standard".

  17. #737
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    its the state that says what age people can consent right?and if one state says 15 then that has to be ok right?if a country says 10 then thats ok to right?that were we morals come into play,just because the law says its ok does not make it so.
    10... you mean an age where their brain isn't fully developed or near it, and they are easily groomed into being raped?

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.
    Says the bigot.

  19. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Infjustice View Post
    Back from dinner and the bigotry still continues? Oh my.
    What can I say? Meathead REALLY wants to marry his underage sister and/or cousin.

  20. #740
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    11,714
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    just like i think its wrong to marry your sister,i think its wrong for gays to get married.people are talking personal shots at me because im not gay and i do not think the same way they do.we can see who the mean people in here are.
    I'm willing to bet a lot of straight people are in support of gays. I know I am.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •