Multiple Elder Charms On Saved LFR Bosses .. Still Possible?

I know in 5.0.5 we were able to use an Elder Charm for an extra chance at loot even if we were already saved to the boss in LFR. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still possible in 5.1. I have heard some people say all you will get now is gold and it's no longer possible. I just wanted some more feedback before wasting charms on gold. Thanks

Yes.
    10chars

I very much doubt they would let you use charms with no chance of getting anything but gold. I can't verify that you can but I'd say if you can use them at all you would still have a chance at epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzortail View Post
    I know in 5.0.5 we were able to use an Elder Charm for an extra chance at loot even if we were already saved to the boss in LFR. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still possible in 5.1. I have heard some people say all you will get now is gold and it's no longer possible. I just wanted some more feedback before wasting charms on gold. Thanks
    Still possible!

Got a helmtoken on the second kill from shar of fear after i used a elder charm and that was 2 day ago

Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated .. trying to get that damn healer mace only thing I still have that is 463 :P