Deleted

World first level 80 rogue kills tempest keep bosses SOLO.

Mod edit: Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-12-08 at 12:37 AM.

please stop making these pointless threads, no one is going to believe out of the goodness in your heart you made a new account to post a link about someone ELSE supposedly getting a world first.

Deleted
    Disliked and reported multiple times

Deleted
    I don't think anyone cares about this...

Pretty cool! I liked the video and grats too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    please stop making these pointless threads, no one is going to believe out of the goodness in your heart you made a new account to post a link about someone ELSE supposedly getting a world first.

So because they are a mate of mine i'm not allowed to help out? you're pathetic make real life friends then we'll talk about "goodness" of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Desireme View Post
    So because they are a mate of mine i'm not allowed to help out? you're pathetic make real life friends then we'll talk about "goodness" of a human being.
    No. Advertising is not allowed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desireme View Post
    Pathetic is posting about a "world first" of a level 80 soloing a level 70 raid. Just plain ridiculous.

sorry but whats the point of this vid? nothing special and defo not world first, twinked to max lv ppl was doing all old raids long b4 this vid so u may want to change the tittle of topic...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol so a not max level character? soloing 2 expansion's ago not even top tier raid?

cool vid bro, but no one cares and this sure as hell isnt world first lawl

Pathetic is posting about a "world first" of a level 80 soloing a level 70 raid. Just plain ridiculous.
    also this ^

MoP talents + MoP BoA blues + MoP buffs = skill. No one gives a shit about bullshit world firsts. And it's not a world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    A simple google search would show you, or your friend, or anyone, that this is far from a world first.