Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So any more thoughts?

Vexxe of Old School looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I've camped that whelp for hours, still not seen a single one.
    I've camped it too for hours on end.
    What I did was, I reanimated old toons, which I was heavily considering for deletion. They are on other realms, and I likely not going to play them anymore.
    So, I placed 4 toons at the location, on 4 different CRZ zones. And then yesterday, my efforts got rewarded.
    Logged into the one that's on the lowest pop. And there I seen one........ and another one..... and another one.....
    By the time I was done, I went through 14 of those little boogers, and was a proud owner of a green quality pet.
    Multi-camp so far is very successful for me. The only one that really gives me a headache is the Silithid in Tanaris. Every one of the realms I camp has the same bug.
    Sandstorm kicks in.... no spawns. Frustrating..

Personally, I found these wild pets the hardest to find, let alone capture in blue quality. Obviously, your spawn- and droprate may vary from server to server, and luck plays some part in this. But here's my top list of pets I would gladly capture at POOR quality, just so I do not have to camp for days for a RARE quality pet:

Minfernal, Festering Maggot, Grotto Vole, Jade Oozling, Infinite Whelpling, Tiny Twister, Wanderers Festival Hatchling, Wild Hatchlings

EDIT: I should include a disclaimer: Always use these stones first on pets that you can not otherwise get a blue quality version of!
    If I would have all other pets at blue quality, the ones mentioned above would be the ones I would upgrade with a flawless stone.
    Last edited by Gnowo; 2012-12-10 at 03:03 PM.