Building a new gaming PC. Have some questions.

First of all, here's a link to the computer I'm going to be building. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/royJ

I haven't done this before, so I just wanted to make sure everything was compatible, would fit well inside the case, and just generally wanted opinions of people with more experience than I have at this. A friend suggested that the CPU cooling might not fit with the RAM I've got selected. I was wondering if anyone could give any insight to that as well.

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Looks like a solid build.

Looks a little overkill if its for gaming. You could drop to a i5 3570k if its just for gaming no reason for i7 unless your doing some heavy video encoding what not, 8gb of ram, and if you have to ask if parts are compatible Im pretty sure you dont need a 200+ dollar motherboard. But if you were to get a 200+ dollar board the Asus Z77 sabertooth would be a better choice in my opinion. And with all the money your blowing on all that extra stuff you probably could have thrown an SSD in the mix. Id switch out the seagate HDD for a WD cav black or at least a blue paired with an ssd. 750w is overkill now adays unless you plan on sli crossfire. Id get a gigabyte wf 670 or asus 670 dc2 over the msi. and also if your spending that much id get something like a noctua or corsair closed looped cooler. just my 2 cents though.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014