[Hpala][PvP] What stat to reforge to?

Hey guys

I've been looking around on some different holy palas in PvP, to find out what they reforge to - and pretty much everyone do their own thing..
    And as I just went back to Holy after two expansions of being retri, I got no clue what to do to be honest..

So what I am wondering about: As a starter hpala in arena/RBG, with full honor gear + t1 wep/shield. What should I reforge to, and how much regen should I aim for? I got 12207 mp5 out of combat atm, and after I did 5 RBGs yesterday I only had to drink like 3-4 times at top, and thats when I had to spam some FoL / Holy Radiance to keep my team up. So I guess us Holy Palas dont realy got any mana problems? Dunno about arenas though..
    And I've reforged to mastery for that absorb shield, seems fine after the RBG. But is it a stat that is stronger? Seen alot go for critt, and AskMrRobot wants me to go for a haste build..
    And should I buy Relic of Chi Ji, or is PvE items out of the question now this expansion?

Thanks for the help guys

This is my current gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dndex/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    You are correct - everyone seems to do their own thing. So here is my take on it:

Gem Int/PvP Power/PvP Resilience. Reforge to Spirit and Mastery. For reference I use (as much as I dislike him) Zilea's armory.

P.S. However, I think everyone can agree that PvE gear is out of the question, at least at this point.
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2012-12-07 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhakera View Post
    You are correct - everyone seems to do their own thing. So here is my take on it:

Gem Int/PvP Power/PvP Resilience. Reforge to Spirit and Mastery. For reference I use (as much as I dislike him) Zilea's armory.

P.S. However, I think everyone can agree that PvE gear is out of the question, at least at this point.
    Great, thanks for the answere
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Crit

From what I have heard reforging crit is the way to go. Here is what I would do if I didn't have to use a lot of my current pvp gear for pve too: keep my mana around whatever I decide is comfortable (mana is usually not much of an issue for me, maybe 8-9k?); gem for socket bonuses putting an emphasis on int,pvp power, resil and crit; reforge everything to crit.

The argument against haste would be that most/a lot of our heals are instant anyways, FoL is already fast for emergencies, and if you are using Holy/Divine Light you better be damn sure you aren't gunna get locked out and the few tenths of a second wouldn't change that.

The argument against mastery would be that the handful of percentage points you gain on your absorb shields aren't going to make a huge difference when damage is so high anyways. Plus, shields from monster crits > shields from non-crits, even with mastery 5% lower (ex. 130k crit x 17% mastery = 22,100, versus 60k noncrit x 22% mastery = 13,200).

The combination of massive healing from crit heals and the huge shield you get from the crits make it win out. I believe it is possible to get your crit chance over 40% in current pvp gear. This is the argument I have heard and it seems to make sense to me.
    Last edited by jasputan; 2012-12-08 at 12:53 AM.