Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    use your zipper, problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I was going to say. Sure you don't have some nasty booger on your face.
    But this reply made me laugh.

Why a guy thinks he has a good ass is really really odd.
    Seriously.
    The only guy I have ever heard about talking about his ass, was bent. Not that, that is a problem, but it's abit... Unusual?

I hardly think anyone cares about your story though. Bit whoop.
    I was once nerd-thin. Went to the gym, got fit, I didn't feel the need to make up some story that girls like to look at me because I exercise. So why are you?

/thread.
    Whats wrong with being a thin pale nerd?
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-12-08 at 03:42 AM.

Deleted
    We males have a "color" it can be compared for example like male birds are more coloured than females. With humans this means the color of the skin, male skin is darker and have more collagen (is oilier) than female skin and when you do exercises your skin color improves --> your presence improves --> that attracts females. The skin color is very important factor which shows for example how healthy you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
    We males have a "color" it can be compared for example like male birds are more coloured than females. With humans this means the color of the skin, male skin is darker and have more collagen (is oilier) than female skin and when you do exercises your skin color improves --> your presence improves --> that attracts females. The skin color is very important factor which shows for example how healthy you are.
    Is that why body builders think its a good idea to drench themselves in oil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even lift?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    they use tanning spray and cover themselves in oil because it enhances their muscle features.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see the contrast and reflection more as the light bends around the muscles. It's tricks your eyes to make them look bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You know what's irritating? Not being able to realize someone is flirting with you until 10 minutes after the fact.

Fuck Aspergers, seriously.
    Eh many people are oblivious to being flirted with. Example: my roommate and I went out dancing one night, have fun, w/e. End of the night he turns to me and says "Dude that girl you were dancing with practically spread her legs for you and you didn't even ask for her number." I really had no idea, I was just enjoying the dancing. I'm getting better at it though.

Whats wrong with being a thin pale nerd?
    Not much if you make up for it in other ways
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    I'm sorry for being either really tired or really dumb, or both.
    But what does this comment mean, and why do so many people like it, I feel like I'm missing out on a joke of the century.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Eh many people are oblivious to being flirted with. Example: my roommate and I went out dancing one night, have fun, w/e. End of the night he turns to me and says "Dude that girl you were dancing with practically spread her legs for you and you didn't even ask for her number." I really had no idea, I was just enjoying the dancing. I'm getting better at it though.
    My personal favorite, this happened last summer while I stopped at a pie shop during a bike ride. The cashier (cute) told me:

"You have really pretty eyes."
    "Uh...thanks."

I had no fucking clue. I just wanted my slice of French Silk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I was going to say. Sure you don't have some nasty booger on your face.
    But this reply made me laugh.

Why a guy thinks he has a good ass is really really odd.
    Seriously.
    The only guy I have ever heard about talking about his ass, was bent. Not that, that is a problem, but it's abit... Unusual?

I hardly think anyone cares about your story though. Bit whoop.
    I was once nerd-thin. Went to the gym, got fit, I didn't feel the need to make up some story that girls like to look at me because I exercise. So why are you?

/thread.
    well gyms are the place where guys check each other out i guess it kinda makes sense.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

My personal favorite, this happened last summer while I stopped at a pie shop during a bike ride. The cashier (cute) told me:

"You have really pretty eyes."
    "Uh...thanks."

I had no fucking clue. I just wanted my slice of French Silk.
    She meant, "wow, I enjoy your ass". Well, at least that's my experience with walking into convenient stores in full kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    She meant, "wow, I enjoy your ass". Well, at least that's my experience with walking into convenient stores in full kit.
    LOL! I doubt that was the case. It was a warm day and my hot weather jersey is about two sizes too big so it hangs a little low.

However I have run into her a couple more times, and she remembers my order even if the interval between visits is months. I should grow a pair and talk to her some time.

LOL! I doubt that was the case. It was a warm day and my hot weather jersey is about two sizes too big so it hangs a little low.
    Haha, that's probably true then. I never know if looks are, "oh that's attractive" or "I see your junk, WTF". I've decided they're both!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this how you make yourself feel better? Making up stories about how fine you are? If you were as cool and hot as you claim to be, you probably wouldn't be on MMO-Champion on a Friday night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    men check out everything with tits
    except for other men with tits
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    If you were as cool and hot as you claim to be, you probably wouldn't be on MMO-Champion on a Friday night.
    There's nothing like someone shitting on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Haha, that's probably true then. I never know if looks are, "oh that's attractive" or "I see your junk, WTF". I've decided they're both!
    Yeah, most of the time I just keep my sunglasses and helmet on. Because if they cannot see most of my face it must make it all better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Is this how you make yourself feel better? Making up stories about how fine you are? If you were as cool and hot as you claim to be, you probably wouldn't be on MMO-Champion on a Friday night.
    Uh, why can't people be home on a friday night?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Uh, why can't people be home on a friday night?
    Parties are the only way to live apparently. I learned that from T.V!