Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I check out hot guys all the time. Why does it have to be any more complicated than that?
    Because a lot of posters are unattractive, don't get checked out ever, and thus resent the idea that other posters work out and look good.

Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    This was enough to end the thread right here, IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Hell, in my case I already went out with friends, had my food and booze for the night, then came home. Fuck, I'm such a loser!
    Last time I was out drinking with friends our driver for the night had to help me back inside my apartment, do not appreciate being in such a state. First I say "not gonna drink that much" then when getting slightly drunk my judgement just deteriorates, resulting in more drinking. I have such poor self control in regards to drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Last time I was out drinking with friends our driver for the night had to help me back inside my apartment, do not appreciate being in such a state. First I say "not gonna drink that much" then when getting slightly drunk my judgement just deteriorates, resulting in more drinking. I have such poor self control in regards to drinking.
    How unfortunate! I had about 4 or 5 beers (hard to say exactly, got different sizes and strengths), some Christmas goose, split waffle with Nutella with a friend, some eggnog with brandy, and a cappucino, then walked to the subway and got home.

If it's any consolation, I was hung over as shit on Thanksgiving. Not really even sure how. I felt like I didn't drink all that much, definitely had only a beer or two more than my 100 pound girlfriend, and she was fine. How depressing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense a lot of envy in this thread

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you discovered that women also like checking out the other sex, they do it much more subtle most of the time tough

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    men check out everything with tits
    Even cows have tits xp
    But I don't go to the farm to check out udders ( or do I )
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    I still don't see any pictures

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I hardly think anyone cares about your story though. Bit whoop.
    I was once nerd-thin. Went to the gym, got fit, I didn't feel the need to make up some story that girls like to look at me because I exercise. So why are you?
    /thread.
    Well actually you don't need to make up story's since even the whitest of white skinny men get checked out
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, sorry but I had to laugh. You're getting the "I think I'm being looked at" disease. Conceited much?

Why are you guys even giving the OP the attention he wants in a thread like this? He's probably sitting at home Lol'ing at all your comments. He may or may not be this super hot person he described. If he is then awesome, you're hot, girls think you're hot but the world doesn't really give a crap, if he isn't then he's probably so sad and in denial that he needs to make up some story to make himself feel better and if that's true let him live in the fantasy world he does. Either way, this thread is pretty pointless and so are the "pics or it's a lie" etc comments.

OT: You sound like you're hot, good job.

Here's a thread where I talk about how awesome I am. Yar.

Deleted
    Envy? :|

How?

Deleted
    Oh golds you silly goose.

Deleted
    Thread has been derailing for some time now, no point in leaving it open any longer.

Closed.