Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Our pigeons all chill downtown around the garbage bins, but we have mostly seagulls here. I sat in a grocery store parking lot for like 45 minutes the other day watching about 2 dozen seagulls destroy a bag of dog food some shopper just dumped on the side walk. I probably need a hobby.

They get hit by cars where I live.

I often pity their orphans.

The pigeons where I live (Brownwood, TX), can fly just fine. But they scavenge, and poop on everything :P Like typical city pigeons. Then again, it's Texas. And if you've ever been to anywhere in Texas... pigeons have to compete with grackles! Then again, grackles are 9 times smarter then pigeons. And like someone above me said, they'll sit there and try to steal your food. I like to throw Sonic tater tots at them because they'll stab them with their beaks, and fly off with them. They also clean all the bugs off my car, so at least they have a use...

Grackle, for those of you who don't know what a grackle is.

I dont see many pigeons around here. Sometimes doves though. Its the seagulls and canadian geese that like to hang out in the millions, and leave shit EVERYWHERE.

You know how fucking huge goose turds are?

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    They get hit by cars where I live.

I often pity their orphans.
    You've pretty much become a failure as a bird to get hit by cars.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    You've pretty much become a failure as a bird to get hit by cars.
    The squished nuts on the road are too tantalizing.

shit on my car

here in Ireland in the country we mostly only have wild pigeons, the ones you can eat, so we shoot them, and eat them NOMNONMONNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Our Pidgeons hop around on one foot with the other sucked up in their body to get food for sympathy. Fuck survival of the fittest man.

Also, we have more of these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvus_corax then anything else.
    Ravens and crows are hella smart. I actually dont mind them, unlike pidgeons.

There's this one crow that likes to hang around a dog park where I take my dog. It swoops down and nabs treats from dogs all the time, and for the poor souls that bring a bag of treats, if you leave it on a table or something it knocks it down and spills everything. Pretty hilarious to watch.
    -You are now breathing manually-