Deleted

Upgrade GPU - Yes or no?

Heyho everyone. Im new to this forum but hopefully I'll have something to contribute in the future.
    For now, I'd like to have your help on this one: I've been thinking about upgrading my PC for a while now and I could use some opinions on this.

My current setup:
    Code:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 920 // 2.67 GHz (4 Cores, 8 Threads)
    RAM: 12GB DDR3 - 533.3 MHz
    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 295
    HDD: Hitachi HDT721010SLA360 (932 GB capacity)

More in-depth info:
    pastebin[.]com/sXz6ALJA (sorry, can't post links yet)

I though about getting an GTX 680 and an SSD for Windows and my games. I'd like to record Fraps movies in 1080p FullHD and with my current setup the framerate drops to or below 30 FPS which makes playing shooters impossible for me. I need atleast 60 (better 90) FPS to feel comfortable.

What can you recommend me? I could really use your help on this guys!

Greetings

// Edit: I forgot to mention, my budget is around 300€

A GTX 680 is mostly a waste of money. Buy a nice GTX 670 and overclock it a bit, and it performs the same. You also will need to overclock your CPU significantly. A single drive might be enough to fraps a 60fps, but you may need two in RAID 0. If you just want your game to continue at 60+ FPS and record at 30, a single drive should be fine.

Deleted
    got a site we can use?
    also 300 euro for the GPU + SSD? (because a good 670 is around 350 iirc, 120gb fast/reliable ssd is around +-100-125 euro)