Deleted

World First Crucia

Despite the odds <Special Olympics> managed to down Crucia and therefore claim the World First kill, after a 2% wipe towards the end of the raid on thursday night, we decided keep it rolling into the early hours friday morning and managed to achieve the kill at roughly 1:10 am, after about a 6 hour raid, which meant I spent the majority of the working day friday with my face on a desk. This kill video is from my POV playing the support class known as Archon, this was actually the first time I played Archon in about 6 months as we usually have another guy to do it... but he was unable to attend to raid (Gutted!). Regardless of which, a brilliant fight with multiple phases, still got a few bugs, but luckily we got blessed by the RNG gods and for the kill we were bug free, once a few of them have been cleaned up, it should be an awesome fight for all!

Unfortunately know that we have cleared all raid content we will have the wait a whopping 5 days before the next raid known as Endless Eclipse comes out, which I know we are all very much looking foward to and excited for!

Got a bounty on the head of this guy...

Finally a big gratz to Gameover who killed Crucia the following raidnight, coming in at world 2nd, despite apprently not being a contendor for the title, so you have my congratulations and it will be interesting to see who slays the mighty beast next!
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-12-08 at 09:49 AM.

Deleted
    Crazy week for SO, congratulations on your world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz guys!

grats to all of you

Congrats, heard that you killed it a bit after I logged off for the night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Congrats, heard that you killed it a bit after I logged off for the night.
    Haha, it was quite a amusing kill, they pulled while I was on the loo, so I had to do a bit of a sprint, hence it jumping a bit into the fight when I got back to the keyboard and hit fraps, then 2 minuites in we had one of our top dps disconnect so yea... we ended up pretty much 19 manning it :P

Grats SO. Here is hoping SO put enough pressure on Trion to release Endless with as few bugs possible. They need to seriously consider replacing their entire QA team handling raid releases.

My suggestion is rather simple. Remove the achievements and come up with a way for live testing on a shard like Deepwood for BETA testers.

Seatin, your world first kill is illegitimate and I refuse to recognize Special Olympics as first. L2notbottehfishes and learn to win like a real guild!!!!!

This nonserious trolling brought to you by Acquiesce of Telara, proud supporter of Seatin and Special Olympics, so long as it doesn't require me doing anything

Congrats on the kill. Glad to see all those hours put in have paid off. I'm assuming you're enjoying yourself in SO?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Seatin, your world first kill is illegitimate and I refuse to recognize Special Olympics as first. L2notbottehfishes and learn to win like a real guild!!!!!

This nonserious trolling brought to you by Acquiesce of Telara, proud supporter of Seatin and Special Olympics, so long as it doesn't require me doing anything

Congrats on the kill. Glad to see all those hours put in have paid off. I'm assuming you're enjoying yourself in SO?
    Hahhaa, very much so!! Even tho there a bunch of trolls and muppets there a fairly fun bunch to be around... most of the time

and I don't fish bot, prejudging by guild tag hurts feelings yo :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    and I don't fish bot, prejudging by guild tag hurts feelings yo :'(
    Entire reason I wasn't hesitant in bringing it up. I know your Fishing skill is too low to matter. Besides, you've got bigger fish to fry

WF invalid because Seatin botted for fish feasts. Huehuehuehue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Entire reason I wasn't hesitant in bringing it up. I know your Fishing skill is too low to matter. Besides, you've got bigger fish to fry
    Hahaha I know Acquiesce, and your right Fencers we didn't actually play our characters in this fight, we had fishbots do it all for us =)

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    we had fishbots do it all for us =)
    It's No Quarter all over again!!

How many times will my faith be broken by a video game raiding guild in a self generated race for world firsts?

I shall do what warriors do best, cry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's No Quarter all over again!!

How many times will my faith be broken by a video game raiding guild in a self generated race for world firsts?

Haha really ironically to the No Quarter thing, My powerstone ran out while I was afk and I didn't have time to apply a new one, so <No Powerstones> just saying xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is a beautiful quote. I shall save it for a later date.

Deleted
    Does Sarthoris still play with you lot? If so can you get him to throw me a PM on here? Used to raid with him in wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by milkandtwosugars View Post
    Does Sarthoris still play with you lot? If so can you get him to throw me a PM on here? Used to raid with him in wow.
    Indeed he does, part of the main raidforce

here is our site : http://special.guildlaunch.com/?gid=...739ecc0ed331e0 , Sathrois said to throw him a PM on here ^^