Possibly a cool idea?

So my idea revolves around changing life cocoon. I read a lot that MW monk single target healing is weak so maybe this could fix it.

I like how roll recharges itself every so many seconds. I think that's a really neat idea and I wish more spells did that.

So here's my idea. (absorb numbers are made up)

1 minute.
    Encases the target in a cocoon of Chi energy, absorbing 30k damage and increasing all periodic healing taken by 50%. Lasts for 12 sec.

2 minute.
    Encases the target in a cocoon of Chi energy, absorbing 60k damage and increasing all periodic healing taken by 50%. Lasts for 12 sec.

3 minute.
    Encases the target in a cocoon of Chi energy, absorbing 90k damage and increasing all periodic healing taken by 50%. Lasts for 12 sec.

So basically life cocoon will provide an absorb and a 50% HoT increase which is usable every minute. Say you don't use it for 2 minutes though the absorb is doubled. Then if you don't use it for 3 minutes it would be the same as it is now.

This would give you the option to save it and use it as a big cooldown for bursty moments or you could use it every minute for some nice HoT healing, plus a little absorb.

For one the absorb damage almost isn't even enough with the current buff to it. Second if the absorb was that low the periodic healing increase would cease to exist it as it only lasts as long the the bubble is up so if the bubble disappear instantly instead of the 3-5 seconds it lasts now it would be infinitely worse. What needs to happen is the increased periodic healing needs to last after the absorb disappears.

Thats a good idea! You didnt read where I wrote (absorb numbers are made up) lol