Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    She's just not that into you.
    pretty much this

10+ Year Old Account
    While not much of an expert in internet people, my advice she's just playing games with you she wants you to chase her, up to you if you want to but no point in the long run.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

I do one word replies even when I am interested, I just don't give a shit about such dumb details. I am a guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    She's just not into you.
    This. She clearly doesn't care enough about you to have a proper conversation. She is probably chatting with someone else she does like. Move on.

join men go their own way

because women aren't worth your time, you're better than them

It's not just a girl thing. A guy I was dating a few years ago was the same.

Me: blah blah blah
    him: LOL
    me: blah blah blah
    him: yeah

>_<;; she's either busy. Unable to carry on a real conversation or just plain isn't interested. I'd say if it took her 2 days to say "Why didn't you come back?" it's option 3 and now she's bored she wants you to come back again...
    \

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    I hate this. I really do. Its not end of the world bad (and I hope it never will lmao)

I know they want to talk. I know the person, heck sometimes it can be relative.
    But still.. one word replies, and I have to keep up the conversation so they can just go "yeah lol" etc.

Its not always so bad. But the "fact" seems to remain: women dont generally start conversations(what is this, 1940s?) and even if they reply a lot of stuff - they dont change subjects to carry the conversation. Of course, this is not exclusive to females.. actually, this seems to be rather wide on all genders. But I have personally noticed this one word replies on females. Males talk/reply less but actually type like, sentences and stuff.

Good long conversation on lets say WoW's pve.. after that is finished we both just wait for while awkwardly. If I dont say next subject then the conversation dies there. Done, zip, over.
    I mean hell, this happens even on skype conversations..that awkward silence with mouse clicking and typing.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2012-12-08 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I hate this. I really do. Its not end of the world bad (and I hope it never will lmao)

I know they want to talk. I know the person, heck sometimes it can be relative.
    But still.. one word replies, and I have to keep up the conversation so they can just go "yeah lol" etc.

Its not always so bad. But the "fact" seems to remain: women dont generally start conversations(what is this, 1940s?) and even if they reply a lot of stuff - they dont change subjects to carry the conversation. Of course, this is not exclusive to females.. actually, this seems to be rather wide on all genders. But I have personally noticed this one word replies on females. Males talk/reply less but actually type like, sentences and stuff.

Good long conversation on lets say WoW's pve.. after that is finished we both just wait for while awkwardly. If I dont say next subject then the conversation dies there. Done, zip, over.
    I mean hell, this happens even on skype conversations..that awkward silence with mouse clicking and typing.
    Sometimes there is just nothing to talk about? I know i'm guilty of that. I'll be talking to a guy for ages then the conversation will just die down and it'll all go quiet. I met a guy in WoW once and we started off talking heaps then slowly it started to disappear more and more until one day after he didn't talk to me for about a week (he wouldn't even reply to my "Hey how's it going messages") I asked him why he'd gone quiet and his reply was "I have nothing to talk to you about" Lovely fellow -_- I didn't talk to him again after that as I figured if he can't even make the effort to say a simple hello he's not worth my time.

It's also a bit unfair to say girls NEVER initiate contact... I met a guy recently who I really like (damn shame he's got such massive deal breaking flaws) and he gave me his E-mail address but I didn't give him mine and I made a point to initiate first contact with him. So you can't say girls NEVER make the first move as some of us do! If they are genuinely interested in you people will generally go out of their way to contact you

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    What do you want from the relationship?

If you're just friends then just let the convo die, if you like her then talk to her in person rather than on chat.

If she's not into you then she's not into you, you ain't gonna change that talking on chat. Plus you can't get a girl into bed via the internet (without paying).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe. i dunno. ask a question? if she responds to a question with lol then doesnt matter how interested she is, you want out of that asap.

Deleted
    Its funny. Talk with a girl, gets her Facebook. She spams you so much which is a good thing but after a week shes just answering with smilies then she blocks you.

I thought that girls are weird but let me tell you why they do this: because they need attention. You have to waste energy to meet them and care about them instead of just messaging them, if you do not, they lose interest. Trust me. Even if the first tries seems like they are getting annoyed by you they arent. They want your attention and after some time yeah you get it, pervert.

Yeah i know for younger people they usually blame themselves for this but the older you get the more you understand the human nature.

I have never had your case, but, if this happens to you you know the deal. And you might say this is just weird but lets not forget that humans are animals. Men needs to fight with all their power for a human female to get happy. Like birds or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Sometimes there is just nothing to talk about? I know i'm guilty of that. I'll be talking to a guy for ages then the conversation will just die down and it'll all go quiet. I met a guy in WoW once and we started off talking heaps then slowly it started to disappear more and more until one day after he didn't talk to me for about a week (he wouldn't even reply to my "Hey how's it going messages") I asked him why he'd gone quiet and his reply was "I have nothing to talk to you about" Lovely fellow -_- I didn't talk to him again after that as I figured if he can't even make the effort to say a simple hello he's not worth my time.

It's also a bit unfair to say girls NEVER initiate contact... I met a guy recently who I really like (damn shame he's got such massive deal breaking flaws) and he gave me his E-mail address but I didn't give him mine and I made a point to initiate first contact with him. So you can't say girls NEVER make the first move as some of us do! If they are genuinely interested in you people will generally go out of their way to contact you
    Hey hey I didnt say females never start :P
    Tho from my experience only female that starts conversations is my sister. Still dont wanna get too generalizing here as I said, its not issues based on ones gender.

As for "nothing to talk"..yeah thats true. After initial stories and stuff you havent heard about the person gets common..only thing you can talk about is daily life.
    Now unless you have 3 hobbies and intresting job where stuff happens everyday, you wont have much to talk about on daily life pov.

But aint "small talk" about talking useless things sometimes as well? I dont want to figure out new subject everytime so certain people can keep spewing one liners in between. Damn this internet-chat-generation

Deleted
    This is why I dispise having a conversation with anyone on Facebook, it's dull and boring. They just start a conversation because they are bored and have nothing to do, then both of us are all like, "yeah", "okay", "loL", etc, boring...

Also, the girl is probably not interested in to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't chat on Facebook but on WoW when someone does that I automatically get the feeling he/she doesn't want to talk anymore so I just stop talking until he/she talks back and then I do the same thing to them for a while, see how they like it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    40 year old virgin had a good tip about dating and social interaction with chicks when it comes to convo's.

"Ask questions, let them do the talking, bitj's love to talk and doesnt care what others have to say! It will make you appear as a great listener and mysterious".

Its true man... and if you want to avoid them shitty oneword replys. Ask questions that cant be answered with 1 word. If you absolutely have to tell a story, tell a story that has context in what she answered your question with. Will make them realise that you two have something in common and badabing, raised interest.

Dunno if she aint into you tho... A lot of chicks are awkward when it comes to social skills. Especialy with the internet.
    Last edited by mmoc7b9e2e08c4; 2012-12-08 at 02:49 PM.

Why didn't you reply with: "Because you don't talk back."?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Why didn't you reply with: "Because you don't talk back."?
    Seriously.

Why ask a bunch of tards on the Internet (us) what we think happened when you could directly confront her?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Seriously.

Why ask a bunch of tards on the Internet (us) what we think happened when you could directly confront her?

^

Ah MMO-Champ, Off-topic, and woman problems. Always entertaining.
    Also men do it to, shows that you're not interested, it tends to work, or just don't respond at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    So, it is a known fact that girls never initiate the conversation first, thats ok
    but how the hell do you deal with this?
    me: bla bla bla
    her: haha
    her: lol
    her: *insert some stupid variation of haha, lol or a smiley face*
    me: disconnects

im at a complete loss for words
    and no, she is not disinterested because after i quit messaging her she messages me a day or 2 later "why did you stop talking to me?"
    Let me stop you at the bolded and say either you're talking to the wrong girls, or for some reason they just aren't into you. Also, the lsat sentence looks like denial. Perhaps you're hoping there's something there because you have feelings for this girl? Move on or this is gonna get worse before it gets better with this approach.
    Last edited by Mukki; 2012-12-08 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Seriously.

Well, probably because they think common sense is offensive.