10+ Year Old Account

Cool Level 60 Conquest is on the PTS

Rejoice Pee Vee Pee'rs, Conquest for level 60's is up right now on the PTS

First, the "bad" news, it's still set in Stillmoor, it looks the exact same, right down to the extractor points and the Planar mobs are still there, just now level 60 bosses

Before you think, yes, time to spawn camp Dominion, say hello to my little friend

Time to grind out everything again, all my Conquest perks were reset, fair enough i assume, but you can now upgrade your level 50 Conquest trinket, for Mages there's two options, a DPS or a Healing upgrade

Screenshots of both the upgraded trinkets stats:

Note, only procs in PvP, would be awesome for raids...anyhow, that's the Mage one, if you need screenshots for other callings just ask, have all my alts on PTS as well leveled to 60 thanks to Fluffy

In case you made it into Conquest and wondered why the vendor inside Stillmoor offers nothing or where do you buy the items needed to upgrade the Trinket?

She is to be found inside the PvP room in Tempest Bay and offers lot's of new goodies to grind for including a rune for rings

If you're worried about the grind needed for the new marks and currencies needed to upgrade trinkets/buy new goodies, there will be two dailies for Conquest from Merc Frost

With Update 2.1 scheduled to drop next Wednesday, nicely timed for 12/12/12 i'm not sure will Conquest be included, unless they do some vigorous testing on Monday or something, still as it looks the exact same, just upgraded to 60, maybe not

Deleted
    there goes having to grind CQ for the healing trinket now i can just do it for fun!

Finally, hopefully its back for 2.1. I don't see why it wouldn't be, since not much has changed, I don't see what they would need to test. But I guess my 500 saved marks won't do much :P
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2012-12-09 at 01:34 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    hopefully its back for 2.1
    Well, my Guild reached level 21 and guess what the PvP quest is for? Conquest, so unless Conquest suddenly pops up before Wednesday, it's 5k Guild XP lost

Also, just to rub it in, the second level 21 Guild quest is run Storm Breaker Protocol Dungeon 0/10...guess which Dungeon has been locked for the past week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Also, just to rub it in, the second level 21 Guild quest is run Storm Breaker Protocol Dungeon 0/10...guess which Dungeon has been locked for the past week?
    Err what? I ran it tonight and err Friday night. It's been unlocked in NA anyways for how long IDK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    It's been unlocked in NA anyways for how long
    Nope, still closed here on Icewatch, Murphy's Law, it would have to be the bloody weekly Guild quest and closed for a whole week, still, always tomorrow and Tuesday for it to come back up

not 2 CQ dailys, just daily quest+weekly
    600 marks/week total for just quests
    and yeah, there will be new marks, old one seems a bit useless for now
    and prices for items a bit... overpriced 4800 marks to upgrade 50lvl trinket to 60lvl. or 3000 marks to ugrade ridgerunner's trinket for the same epic trinket's

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Time to grind out everything again, all my Conquest perks were reset, fair enough i assume, but you can now upgrade your level 50 Conquest trinket, for Mages there's two options, a DPS or a Healing upgrade

Screenshots of both the upgraded trinkets stats:

Note, only procs in PvP, would be awesome for raids...
    I wonder if Trion realise that the DPS trinket is actually a DOWNGRADE in terms of DPS. Either needs significantly more int/wis to be better, or convert the SC to SP (since the old one has 45SP on it)