Old AS macro broken, what now?

Used to use this macro before 5.1:
    #showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /cast Arcane Shot
    /petattack
    /cast Dire Beast
    And it worked pretty well... but since 5.1, it never ever cast Dire Beast. Is there any way to get this macro working again? (The way I keybinded all my abilities, all my usual keys are used. I need to press a button or use an unusual key, which isn't optimal for me, so I would like very much so for that macro to work again!)

It was never supposed to work. It was fixed.

Noooooooooo..........

Free up a keybind.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Magtheridon-US Horde 20-man, SoO-14/14H US#29, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I actually just spec'ed into Thrill of the Hunt instead, tried an LFR. 8th on Stone Guards, 1st on Meng, 3rd on Spirit-dude... no key to use, went "ok" I guess. But I might try to keybind DB, /sigh.

Fervor is the "in between" ability, it's still an ability you have to press, but it's off the GCD, so it's a bit "easier" to use.

It was a bug that got fixed.

It was an awesome bug haha.

/cast Arcane Shot
    /pet attack
    /cast Dire Beast [modifier:shift]

Not looking at my macros currently so I may be wrong on the exact language, but something like this should allow you to spam arcanes and shift cast Dire Beast when you choose.

High Overlord
    They also fixed the macro that included AS+GT, which is unfortunate but not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinespeed View Post
    They also fixed the macro that included AS+GT, which is unfortunate but not that big of a deal.
    Well, it was the same thing as DB+AS macro. You are not allowed to have 2 GCD abilites working in 1 macro(without syntax such as castsequence etc. of course).

One more button make no difference for us ;]

You're better off, trust me. Arcane shots are for burning focus, I can guarantee you were focus capping with that macro suddenly casting a focus-generating ability instead. I really do understand the temptation to macro these things, we just have too many buttons to press ATM. I actually had to buy a new mouse with MoP to be able to bind everything I wanted close at hand.

Play like you were suppose to play.. that's now what :P

I noticed that on 5.1 patch day... took you quite a bit.

Went for "Thrill of the Hunt" instead. Really sad to see that nice "bug" go.