How can i try it?

Hello there , i have been playin wow for 5 years and i am very bored atm so i wanted to start guild wars 2 but need a free trial ,somethin like wow's 10 days fre trials for new users or somethin ? any idea how can i get somethin like that please?

The only way is to get a friend to let you play on their account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

10+ Year Old Account
    They had a weekend trial a couple weeks back with the launch of the Lost Shores patch (for friends of players only).

We are getting another patch next week but I honestly don't think there will be a trial with that one, the servers are packed as it is and there's going to be a mad crush with Christmas. Maybe in January with the January patch, or there's another patch in February - maybe they'll do another trial weekend then.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    They had a 2 day event going on and had tirals available I got a friend to give it a try, he went to the event and just lagged out constantly, shame really, now he wont bother with it. I suggest Anet dont do something so stupid as to allow trials the day of content release, really makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    They had a weekend trial a couple weeks back with the launch of the Lost Shores patch (for friends of players only).

We are getting another patch next week but I honestly don't think there will be a trial with that one, the servers are packed as it is and there's going to be a mad crush with Christmas. Maybe in January with the January patch, or there's another patch in February - maybe they'll do another trial weekend then.
    Karizee, you always talk about your server being "packed" and not suffering a decline in population. I am currently on Jade Quarry and all lower level zones are completely dead here. Good news though, I am able to transfer again! Would you mind letting me know what server you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by Fernling306 View Post
    Karizee, you always talk about your server being "packed" and not suffering a decline in population. I am currently on Jade Quarry and all lower level zones are completely dead here. Good news though, I am able to transfer again! Would you mind letting me know what server you play on?
    Don't need to be a douche to someone who just answered a person's question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytlayol View Post
    There are 2 ways to look at that reply, one is that hes being a douche and mocking karizee or option 2 that he is genuinely asking what server because he is on a dead server and doesnt want to be, clearly you took option 1, I think its option 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a step back and realize I asked a legitimate question... The game has been pretty terrible for me since my RL friends have quit and I've been looking for other people to play with. I decided to level another toon to try and meet more people, but it has been extremely hard to find just about anyone in lower level zones on Jade Quarry. I am currently able to transfer again and want to make sure to find a server that is actually populated, was told Jade Quarry was extremely populated in lower zones and that every DE had 5+ people. Not the case. I have seen Karizee mention numerous times that her server is very populated/packed in ALL zones, even the lower level zones. I don't want to be stuck on another shitty server for a week.
    I think jade quarry is actually highly populated, but more for the PvP folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernling306 View Post
    Take a step back and realize I asked a legitimate question... The game has been pretty terrible for me since my RL friends have quit and I've been looking for other people to play with. I decided to level another toon to try and meet more people, but it has been extremely hard to find just about anyone in lower level zones on Jade Quarry. I am currently able to transfer again and want to make sure to find a server that is actually populated, was told Jade Quarry was extremely populated in lower zones and that every DE had 5+ people. Not the case. I have seen Karizee mention numerous times that her server is very populated/packed in ALL zones, even the lower level zones. I don't want to be stuck on another shitty server for a week.
    I think jade quarry is actually highly populated, but more for the PvP folk.
    You really not seeing how your post can come off as being a douche? If you sincerely had a legitimate question you could've worded your post better.

And as for your server issues, I have no idea how to resolve it but maybe checking the GW2 forums could point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by nurseman View Post
    There are 2 ways to look at that reply, one is that hes being a douche and mocking karizee or option 2 that he is genuinely asking what server because he is on a dead server and doesnt want to be, clearly you took option 1, I think its option 2.
    Okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    You really not seeing how your post can come off as being a douche? If you sincerely had a legitimate question you could've worded your post better.

And as for your server issues, I have no idea how to resolve it but maybe checking the GW2 forums could point you in the right direction.

Okay?
    Sorry, I don't think it sounds like that at all. It wasn't my intention either.

Legitimate Question. Can we be grown ups (or pretend, at least?) and not take offense to everything please? Thanks. --Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Actually you cannot try it because it is build around you shelling $60 (with no refund option for most countries) just after reading their paid reviews, paid blog activists and videos.
    As a proof of this, let's remember the November event which apparently took "90%" of a server capacity, yet the number of players was at least 4 times lower than after launch or 50% lower than the October event. So they foresaw the large customers' retraction and stopped leasing their hardware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Actually you cannot try it because it is build around you shelling $60 (with no refund option for most countries) just after reading their paid reviews, paid blog activists and videos.
    As a proof of this, let's remember the November event which apparently took "90%" of a server capacity, yet the number of players was at least 4 times lower than after launch or 50% lower than the October event. So they foresaw the large customers' retraction and stopped leasing their hardware.
    Where are those numbers? haven't seen them at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Where are those numbers? haven't seen them at all.
    Their arent any, its imaginary numbers, a lot of people use them as factual proof of a games impending death.

Ah Tackhisis is back. We just need BenBos to appear and the circle will be complete.