server transfer with gold question

I am about to transfer to new server and fashion change. I have about 110k. Is there a way to transfer with all my gold? can I create a guild and transfer the guild?

yes you can create a guild, put the gold in it and transfer the guild; it will cost you more though (not sure how much more).

Also if you did that I suggest looking at the AH for the new realm you're moving too and see if there is anything you can buy cheap on your realm to resell for a nice profit on the new one.

You also need the guild to be level 2 in order to xfer with it iirc.

Deleted
    you can buy items with gold over the transfer cap, and resell them on the destination realm, maybe even make a profit... oh and, i could use a fashion change myself >.<

Buy mats from your current server, bring those with you and sell on the new one.

Try finding the ones that you can either make a profit out of, or just go with safe items.
    Engineering Choppers for example have a steady price because of the mats, although they might take some time to sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a lvl 81+ char the gold limit (pr character) is 50k gold. So if you got more than one you could simply split it among them. Still less costly than a guild transfer as far as I know.