Last two letter game: Phrase edition!

A spin-off of the popular Last two letter game thread, this time using the last two letters of each word in the phrase to create a new (preferably coherent) phrase. If you can't find a word using only the last two letters, use the last 3 or 4 letters as needed. Words of three letters or less in the phrase can either be omitted, left the same or changed at the players discretion. If you're really stuck, just reboot it with a phrase of your own.

Example: Big Bang Theory --> Iguanas Anger Oryxes

Let's Start with:

The Adventures of Tintin

Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    A spin-off of the popular Last two letter game thread, this time using the last two letters of each word in the phrase to create a new (preferably coherent) phrase. If you can't find a word using only the last two letters, use the last 3 or 4 letters as needed. Words of three letters or less in the phrase can either be omitted, left the same or changed at the players discretion. If you're really stuck, just reboot it with a phrase of your own.

Example: Big Bang Theory --> Iguanas Anger Oryxes

Let's Start with:

The Adventures of Tintin

Good luck!
    I think this is too complicated as a simple forum game, but i'll try:

Heroes Estonian offer Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I think this is too complicated as a simple forum game, but i'll try:

Heroes Estonian offer Internet.
    Judging by the view to participation ratio, I suspect you may be correct – or maybe it just hasn't found an audience yet.

Essayist's Ancestor Eroded Etiquette.
    Last edited by Dispersedshadow; 2012-12-09 at 08:26 PM.