Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by oiplmj View Post
    See you all keep basing this stuff on raids. I dont do much raiding. Im a dungeon, daily type of person, once i cast ff its on there awhile, if im daily's no one is dead to brez and have the time in a dungeon unless the healer dies hes rezzing. Something tells me most of the bigzumzah maybe you can link your feral druid and i can see how your is built and everyone else, Just to make sure your are ferals lol
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zumzah/simple

I don't see why you doubt me being a feral. What would I have to gain from voicing my opinion on a subject if I didn't have experience with said subject.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oiplmj View Post
    See you all keep basing this stuff on raids. I dont do much raiding. Im a dungeon, daily type of person, once i cast ff its on there awhile, if im daily's no one is dead to brez and have the time in a dungeon unless the healer dies hes rezzing. Something tells me most of the bigzumzah maybe you can link your feral druid and i can see how your is built and everyone else, Just to make sure your are ferals lol
    Everyone here is trying to help you, no need to insult them. Blizzard generally does not balance a class around daily quest grinding or 5 man dungeons.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind a little more regen, playing feral sometimes feels a bit slow compared to other classes, but it would probably mean having our damage lowered slightly.

Feral to me is terrible at leveling lol. I'm at kun lai atm and mobs take forever to die even though I have the overpowered archaeology spear. In cata though feral leveling was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Feral to me is terrible at leveling lol. I'm at kun lai atm and mobs take forever to die even though I have the overpowered archaeology spear. In cata though feral leveling was the best.
    Use glyph of savagery and have that up when you open on the mob, they'll die faster.

Also, while I feel that TF should do something awesome like give us 110 energy cap while it's active, I feel the way we are in this expac is totally fine. In a raid, as long as I have all my bleeds up I can pop out and brez/innervate and pop back in, or throw an instant healing touch on a low hp raid member, all the while not losing too much dps because my bleeds are still ticking.

This is just how ferals are at the beginning of xpacs. As you get better gear, you'll gain energy faster, and you'll be able to do more.

A common issue that some miss during leveling now that didn't really apply in cata is that some forget to keep savage roar rolling. In cata is was only melee damage which wasn't a big deal when spamming mangle and fb. Now in mop,being that it effects all damage, not having it up can prolong your engagement with a mob significantly. That glyph of savagery really shines when doing dailies and the like.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    Use glyph of savagery and have that up when you open on the mob, they'll die faster.

Also, while I feel that TF should do something awesome like give us 110 energy cap while it's active, I feel the way we are in this expac is totally fine. In a raid, as long as I have all my bleeds up I can pop out and brez/innervate and pop back in, or throw an instant healing touch on a low hp raid member, all the while not losing too much dps because my bleeds are still ticking.
    I believe that in cata.. TF and Zerk both increased our energy cap to 120 for the duration, I could be wrong tho. NS does wonders too. Use it for instant brez or heal without coming out of form when predatory swiftness isn't available.

10+ Year Old Account
    energy classes are not supposed to have infinite energy, they are supposed to pool and burst and use down time to reposition and make up for rotational mistakes.

downtime is a feature not a bug. This is how Windwalkers, Ferals and all Rogues play.

10+ Year Old Account
    you dont want to be based on 2sec cast that does close to no dmg just to regenerate your energy, trust me on this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    energy classes are not supposed to have infinite energy, they are supposed to pool and burst and use down time to reposition and make up for rotational mistakes.

downtime is a feature not a bug. This is how Windwalkers, Ferals and all Rogues play.
    Good point, end of discusion!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently also lvling through pandaria as feral and I'm killing mobs quite fast... perhaps you're not using SR enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post

This is what I'd like to see back; the 20 extra energy while TF and Berserk are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post

Windwalker gameplay feels like I have 200 energy because we use Chi a lot more compared to how ferals and rogues use their combo points (We don't immediately use all Chi in one global).

Something that might help Feral gameplay and not immediately buff our DPS to insane amounts is to reduce the energy cost on rip, rake and SR by about 5 or 10 energy. That would alone make feral druid gameplay more fluid.

Increasing energy regen is not an option.

Its not like our rotation is easiest out of all, with additional regen its complexity and speed will raise exponentially.

And guess what? We will not gain dps increase. Because to balance additional energy regen they'll reduce the damage of ALL our abilities.
    So.. what's the point of all this?

Deleted
    I just leveled as feral and found it stupidly easy with the archy staff, stuff died really fast, no downtime and the instacast heals without dropping form is awesome. The SR glyph is a must though, couldn't believe the difference it made not having it up.

Feral's downtime is too much dependant on Omen proc, sorry you cannot compare it to any rogue spec. Sometimes you have OoC procs just in time to fix rotation cycle, sometimes you screw rotation cycle and have Omen roc in your face just after you sat idle scratching boss ass for few seconds. But it was always like that The funny thing about OoC is, that even Blizzard dont know how does it work.